Predict what the meta will be

How much have awakenings changed the meta?

And a way imo to make fs better is to make strength increase dash distance by ‘tier,’ and this distance increase on applies during combat and has a maximum ‘tier.’ Having 50 points in strength make the dash go 10% farther, and so on but this idea might open up a can of worms.

make dashes not spammable (short cd)
fstyles have approach options
buff flash strike and other similar moves range
boom

3 Likes

I like the idea of five or six seconds between dashes, similar to snare’s current cooldown

Helll no. Fuck that

non pvpers try not to post in pvp post challenge impossible

im predicting that vet will fix the meta quite a bit. make everything as balanced as he can. while there will be a meta, it wont be significant enough to warrent people choosing the meta over something they actually enjoy using

1 Like

conjuror

hell no that’s a horrible idea

wait, Misinput’s a tester?
did everyone just keep this in the dark to me or what? how did i only know about this now?

no

I think explosion magic and the things that synergize with it will be very powerful all around.

ah yes a reliable source

fucking liar

had to double check just in case

still no

:glass_magic:

Unclear

I thought. I guess I was mistaken.

Actually looking at this, glass-water or glass-anything really looks like an insane combo, bleeding has synergy with almost every magic, so I can easily see glass becoming a great magic in the game due to its balanced stats, the shards it lays down with spells, and practically universal synergy.

Misinput is just built different :smiling_imp:

Lol?

Hell nah

glass in concept is one of the strongest magics by itself, then you realize that bleed is caused by most weapons so imo it won’t be that viable. of course it’ll be strong but comparing it to other builds, glass builds are average