It was a little bit more than a year from the moment of AO announcements but still WOM somehow manages to have 250 players on average. Surprisingly, most of them are a new players, who don’t know much about game and other ~20%(including me) are old players.
But here is the question: “why are they still playing”?
Ye of course you can say that they just love WOM and stuff but…they are not. Most of players right now does “preparations for AO”.
As we all know, our inventories will be saved and transferred to AO with boss items being compensated somehow. Just this info gave many players new tasks in game(me including)
I 100% sure that you heard those baby level tasks:
- Get all boss items.
- Get all good enchantments.
But REAL AO enjoyers has much more harder tasks, that I recommend you to do too.
Chad’s levels tasks.
- Get boss gears with all enchantments.
- Get all sunkens.
- Get all stats sets(max power ; max defense ; max size etc.).
- Get exotic/legendary type items in inventory.
- Get all types of items in nearly(/all, if you can handle it) color variations.
- Enchant all weapons/tools/shields on all different enchantments.
- Think about what build you’ll go for.
- Think about what lost/ancient magic/fighting style you’ll go for.
- Find all secret places in WOM.
Those are mostly all I could think off, I did not include “fill fishing journal” cause in AO fishes will be different, and you can catch some fish only with Magma or Ice magic.
Btw, if you need to know what items you need for full stat set, just look on wiki, they have all needed info about those “full stat sets”.