Presidential Acceptance Speech

Thank you all so much for taking the time to vote for your #off-topic president! Not just those who voted for me, but for all who cared enough to participate for the betterment of your forum! Truly, I am honored and stirred emotionally by the sheer love and support youโ€™ve all given to me!

Now, that being said, here are my first acts as your honored president.

1. This is no longer a democracy, for I am now your queen Empress. This is now a monarchy dictatorship.
  2. Artists are now first-rate citizens, whilst the rest of you shall squander in chaos. Writers are now second-rate citizens and, of course, staff is positioned alongside me as a form of council.
  3. All your likes belong to artists, meaning you must like all their posts from this point forward.
  4. You all shall honor the ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–™๐–†๐–‘๐–ž๐–˜๐–™๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–”๐–˜, consisting of @tong, @quest5, @Phewka, @BNTarwarn, @JTN, @Fiter120, @LittleShrekSheep, @Archomas, and myself!
  5. Additional figures to be honored are @Meta, @techlevel80, and the great Vetex himself!
  6. Artists now provide thumbnails for the game with the guidance of Vetex (jk, I have no power over this)

Thank you!

16 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

and what if i refuse to submit

back to tl0 for you

1 Like

You are given waaaay too much power, itโ€™s fine, Iโ€™m not a citizen anyways.

this isnt a monarchy its a dictatorship

we win these

1 Like

Ah, youโ€™re right. Let me change that

Damn look how far we artists have come :fist:

3 Likes

When is vetex giving you control over the game since everyone likes you in charge despite your chaotic tendencies.

1 Like

good job @Robotstics you fucked us all over

2 Likes

Alright guess itโ€™s the end for me
had a good run

this is a thing?

purple is the new black :nod:

Epic policy. The only thing I donโ€™t like is the inflation that may occur from this.

1 Like

eh second rate

im fine with that

ha moderator perm abuse

:frhigh:

inflation? what are we making this fucking forum p2w with some premium currency now why havenโ€™t i heard of this

Just burn some money and commit some genocide, problem solved.

lol xd