Put your spiciest PVP opinions here

we need a PVP toggle so you can disable & enable it

Gems should be stronger (i want 200 attack size 200 agility 450 defensr)

It’s impossible to not be “crutched” by something. Power, Defense, Attack Speed, Attack Size… every stat is a crutch. So, just ignore people that say your build is no skill. If you want to prove you’re good at the game, then ask them to an armorless 1v1- whoever wins is the overall better player. Don’t feel bad for wanting to play Metal Mage because you find it fun, or don’t let people that say “oh, build is meta, so you’re build carried” get under your skin. It’s a game and you’re meant to have fun, not to waste time proving something to someone that you shouldn’t even care about.

This isn’t me saying all things in this game are skilled- for example, Pulsar, but that one shouldn’t focus on proving their skill by using builds they know are bad/don’t want to use at all.

6 Likes

The magic stat multipliers seriously hamper build variety. I wanna deal decent damage with my lightning magic, but rn I gotta be a mosquito.

enlightened people (like me) believe only attack size is a crutch and should have never existed

Bro is the type of guy to play aim lab for a Roblox game and complain when others enjoy what video games do best: nukes

1 Like

im a very casual player, i dont do any of that aim lab stuff. i wouldnt mind nuke attacks but in a pvp standpoint its very tiring and annoying to play against, especially in a game where the pvp is client-sided and you never know if the dodging the attack will still hit you or not

1 Like

Well if the pvp is side thing then it shouldn’t effect the game to a level of removing a stat? Tons of builds ruined, an entire mechanic of the game will be removed and a lot of patches all for something that most players don’t even enjoy (pvp)

i didnt say it should be removed, but it shouldve never existed. i dont even enjoy pvp either, i just think its a crutch stat thats all

nerf mage versatility

My wet dream is AO having a Dark Souls kind of combat with a revamp

2 Likes

Cap

it’s an opinion :innocent:

The singlehandedly most fun stat in the game imo it’s fun and immersive as it makes you feel a part of the scale in the game unlike a change in the numbers on the screen or just a faster wind up

without attack size WoM would’ve never been as iconic as it was
[insert that one image of the silent tower being nuked on the title screen (I CAN’T FIND IT)]

Buff thermo and boxing, reimplement the uncapped dagger fling momentum as a feature, double the attack speed scaling on imbue, halve attack size scaling, increase iframes for tp dodges

we dethroning the aoe demons with this one

as a lightning conjurer, reading this makes me happy

This isnt really totally about pvp but i want the F ability slot and Parry to be swapped

I want parry to be the F key or have a setting to change it to that
If you wanna be devious you could even make it m2

2 Likes

change dense to +size -damage

force = mass * acceleration :point_up::nerd_face:

its over for aoe warriors and ileg warlords

2 Likes