Put your spiciest PVP opinions here

Thats why I declare we should replace the entire tester team with chatGPT, since our AI overlords will be able to balance it no problemo (Joking, tester team you are doing a good job :smiley: )

3 Likes

Knight is better than Mage

2 Likes

Frrrrrrrrrrrā€¦

Mage is the most mid of builds, being even more mid then savant (Whoā€™s alot more fun to play, mind you)

As a mage with over 160 hours of experience i can confirm I lost every fight against every non mage player

(or just noboody uses it)

1 Like

Warlord is actually a skill-based class
(fight me)

Nah Bella Graves already did it

also berserkers are just off-brand mages at this point

braindead AOE
braindead speed
braindead everything

Braindead mobility

v1.11 mage but better

1 Like

As a mage with 400 hours and 900 PKā€™s, I agree.

Are you using metal or something?

Fire

Its almost same thing

1 Like

Solution:
Make leaderboard ranks require a certain bounty to be obtained the first week of every monthly reset :+1:

1 Like

You are basically shooting yourself in the foot if you use boxing for anything other than res focus

Well, I think that (with the exception of gearless pvp matches, which Iā€™ve never seen anyone request) you have a really heavy reliance on your gear to not die instantly. I honestly donā€™t like this all that much though, as while it does encourage some pve to get your gear, the amount of RNG involved is mind-boggling. Like, I have found a fair power amulet on most of my six slots, but I can never find one at all on my light conjurer (which would really benefit from it). Nor can I find any strong scrolls. And some items, such as arcspheres, never show up at all on any of my slots, no matter how much I grind! I know Iā€™ll get it sooner or later, but when you farm a whole crap ton of pirates to try and get a stupid dome to cover your face with and it takes you multiple days to get it if you are unlucky, it feels utterly futile to do that anymore. I know itā€™s not directly pvp based, but I think the amount of RNG involved is frustrating at times.

1 Like

So I shouldnā€™t have boxing for my second fighting style on my lightning sailor fighting savant for the mobility you get from crash?

As a savant you get so much stuff to spam that thermo heat would be very easy to fill and keep high

thermo at high heat is faster than boxing

hmm, wouldnā€™t that be somewhat couterproductive with sailor though? Or is it fine?

You cannot proc negative interactions with your own attacks, if you are just using it for mobility you should be fine

lightning fighting savant here that tried this exact thing, it is not counterproductive