heres also this credit to @Jekstter

blud summoned the power of the gods

3 Likes

bro’s Zeus

ayo?
basic hammer user???
never seen before???
W mans…
(slide armor setup por favor i kinda wanna steal your build)

for warlord i typically use strong fair def amulet, hard arcsphere, hard cernyx fauld torso and boots but for that video i use strong fair pwr amulet, strong arcsphere and the same for the last 3 + gems

All of these were relatively my first time using these files, specifically the Conjurers Clip (never properly PvPed with em), because I just finished their armor builds to acceptable jeweling socketing

My build changed thanks to enlightenment from Dibs (the elment)

And I sparred agasinst @Goopman , but i couldn’t ever beat him…

Can somebody tell me what i’m doing wrong in these clips? I can’t beat em without using a slowness gel or something.
Or build advice? Crimsonpants was able to win, but I don’t know how.
These were extremely frustrating because he was winning with much more health than I was able to do to him, and a mosquito (if that’s what it could be called?) style is really something I can’t deal with super well considering my terrible range and speed.

ur just getting kited so i’d just use ur blasts more lol

play more aggressively
a lot of the time youre just waiting for the opponent to dash into your shockwave smashes
speaking about shockwave smashes why the excessive spam? it doesnt really do anything aside from clashing projectiles and putting you in endlag if theyre far away
slam smashes are lowkey better if your opponent is on the ground and close to you, and reducing their size to 20% on iron leg is actually a pretty good choice because the size scaling is kinda broken on smashes (meaning 20% size would still be pretty large)
what i would do personally most of the time is chase them and get a crash + slam combo in instead of shockwave smashes
then again iron leg warlocks r pretty dog now so might be just a build issue

I was trying to play defensively swith all the shcokwaves so i’d block all of his projectiles. That didn’t work though?

@Mimhere (sorry ping) Is that supposed to tell me i should be trying to predict blasts more?

I mean I’m so freaking slow with my build so how would i combo the blasts with anything

nah was just posting a clip i thought was cool. Looking at your clips though you kinda just hope they’ll walk into your attacks instead of getting into an ideal position beforehand. Should also try be more aware of how long your startups are

1 Like

I thought you replied to me but thanks for the feedback!
I was trying to use those shockwaves to block attacks and win clashes so i wouldn’t be getting hurt. Though, i can’t put on pressure if i’m doing that I suppose.

clashes are generally unreliable. me personally I wouldn’t bother, blocking would be much better + not as restricting

I feel like i should slot more attack speed into the build now.
Just so i don’t see things like this again.

if you dont intend to use your shot for ranged use ur rushdown to charge at them and shockwave smash but dont spam it too much (its easily an open invitation to get punished with musket/ptd/etc) & since ur a fs user, play a bit more aggressively to get the most out of it

i initially hesitated on posting these raw pvp clips since theyre pretty dull but now that im posting them id like feedback on what i need to improve

also i mightve gotten a bit too addicted on one of the playlist songs because it gives me a pvp boost in some shape or form :sweat_smile:

I didn’t mean to start spamming shockwave, it’s a very good poking tool but you need to mix it up or use it more for punishes (and not use it from 20 meters away…), you’re taking my advice and purely focusing on that and trying to rapidly artificially put it in your gameplay instead of slowly getting used to it and learning how to really profit with it.

Also after a certain level of skill your opponent has they’re just gonna parry most of the raw shockwave attempts so thats smth to keep in mind, you’re also still a bit passive but ion think thats something that can be changed overnight shrug

only works against scrubby opponents really

I don’t really see any big mistakes just parrying more and improving on positioning & not spamming skills when ur falling as much, got pretty lucky that guy didn’t punish you too much for it

1 Like

I can’t remember to use rushdown because it’s so weird compared to the rest of my moves. It never hits when it should, and doesn’t even work if I myself was grabbed. I was trying to play a little more passive and defensive because crimson said that was how he beat them, constant shockwaves to try and block his projectiles.

And if I tried being aggressive he’d just dash away from me, use mirrored river to just not be in my range. He’s WAYYYYYYY too fast for me to keep up.

I like being aggressive in at least some way with my build, either extremely or not very but I couldn’t do that against him because I have literally one attack that can move me somewhere (and I could never remember to use it) vs his four or five different options. I had to try to play passive, best way to win against him but nothing worked.

Those raw attempts were the only times I had a chance to hit them in the matches honestly and I can’t do anything any other time.