PvP Clips Megathread

warriors are worse.
poison dagger + guns is disgusting if they just play punish

aoe build mages who cannot resist the urge to interrupt other fights

I never liked interrupting fights and I’m switching off of AoE mage to become a speed mage.

So, uh, does that make me a goofy mage?

grab clash is crazy

no that just means you’re being enlightened into the REAL mage meta
(drill blast on an atk speed build with sand magic is crazy)

Considering how fast it could be on wind I’m all for it

Mickey is kinda like using cheap tactics to win or doing something undeserving of a win, like how most mages were carried by unbalanced size and damage instead of actual skill

How is double beams :thinking:

Quite possibly the most infuriating thing I’ve heard all day

Hey guys, if you think normal pvp is lame, how about using one of Typ0’s absurd modifiers to spice up your battling experience!

Gas em: Ask a poison and an ash mage to swamp the arena is a massive cloud, they are allowed to occasionally maintain it during the fight but cannot directly try to attack players

Crazy Clash: eat insanity tier 2 food and brawl away

High noon: 1 gun/20% beams/20% shots ONLY

Minefield: cover the entire arena in gunpowder barrels!

Microscopic odyssey: All attacks are at minimum size, only weapons allowed are ones that require decent aim, things like vindicator are banned.

Crippled: No jumping or dashing allowed

Musical mayhem: you have to sing a song in the chat while you fight, before every attack you make, you gotta sing 1 line, if you don’t you automatically lose, you and your opponent’s songs don’t matter.

British people: Daggers/m1s/30% self explosions and 20% blasts only

Naughty audience: the audience is allowed to snipe people with various attacks, but can’t join in and actually battle

Sticky pot- only move via jumping/dashing. Any skills that cause the player to move are banned.

Yo build so fat: insult the other player as the 2 opponents stand facing eachother in the arena. Whoever the audience deems to have the better insult, they are allowed to use an attack. Better played with no armor on.

Naked: No armor

Stoplight: Whenever a specific individual of choice screams “RED LIGHT!” in chat, or in a voice-call, all fighters must IMMEDIATELY stop what they are doing, until the person says “GREEN LIGHT!”

1 Like

And I wanna be carried by some genuine magnum of skill so I’m going to try running speed mage and see how that plays out.

It forces me to be good at aiming too, another plus.

naked is best

this ones really fun

images

1 Like

boutta drop a plethora of pvp clips in here soon, give me like half an hour or somethin lol

heres the clips of me using musket and a futile attempt to tame the dual flintlocks, i appreciate it if you actually watched through 5 minutes of pvp clips :pray: :face_holding_back_tears:

bloopers

her ironleg aura was quite literally enough to disintegrate my musket shot

immaculate flash timing

at what point does one have too many thermo files ?

1 Like

wtf

1 Like

would be five but swapped my thermo wlord to knight w 1.12 :rofl:

return to thermo warlord
become known as the thermo only gamer