PvP Clips Megathread

nah bro how has ganking got even more chaotic and more running :sob:

I do not know. .

Thankfully i got 240 agility and a dream with my lowered dmg from vitality.

This is the second instance of me having to chase down a person in Ravenna. With 2 additional ppl to worry about this time.

Thankfully i didn’t have to chase a person around Ravenna 2-3 times this time around. .

also wth i didn’t know placed explosions could stop pulsars

Pulsar used to get outclahed by attacks as potent an infant’s sneeze

1 Like

was this after the nerfs or was this at the same time as the pulsar meta

During the release meta I’m pretty sure, then it got its nerfs while also having its clash power slightly increased

I’m not great at commentating on clips, but I’d be fine with giving you some tips in-game.

so what you’re saying is that you’re going to open elysium for me and me only right?
:smiley:

nah but i would like to play against you some time again though

2 Likes

was dueling a couple people today, after getting pissed off because of my conjurer’s anims (and therefore dodge reflexes) breaking and my berserker and warlock being ASS because of cone check, i picked up andronico, and managed to do the impossible

i PARRIED that mfer and avoided death. also yeah i ended up using surge, i couldn’t help it, he was just the perfect distance away

if you don’t accept my apology for using surge as anything other than a kill confirm, then take this clip of me hitting blast on my second magic against the same guy

anyway yeah winning is fun and this guy is cool

hi guys this was my first match using crystal conjurer, please ignore my skill issue and sorry for the bad quality x)

1 Like

Great fighting

God awful Ai voice :+1:

I like to play on technical skills following movement and aim, hope this helps other conjs

4 Likes

some more (if there’s repeats mb)

6 Likes

Quite literally the only actually good earth conjurer I’ve ever seen on AO :sob:

i love grabs! i love grabs! i love grabs!

wawa

1 Like

I normally would say these clips are cool but you always gank me for no reason ingame so therefore you stink and these clips stink doodoo cheeks :rage:

Yes, I am malding.

No, I won’t stop.

a bit of a long one but lightning conjurer vs light conjurer fights are straight out of some anime

2 Likes