Pvp is more skill dependant than before

Atk spd= you have to aim aoe=u dont have to aim just be near them thats the risk and trade off its pretty simple

Ur telling me aoe isnt viable? Wt about juggernaught? Theres been aosl tourney winner with low atk spd juggernaught quit being a cry baby loser and have fun learning and testing things in the game theres a bunch of good builds rn, and atk spd is def the most rewarding but requires more skill because u have to aim unlike aoe builds

Stun builds are good but are def possible to beat i mean ive beat plenty with my thermo zerker, even got lb feats. Atk spd is the most rewarding build and right fully so because u have to actually aim unlike aoe builds

Nah i actually watch aosl and have competed only 2 mages is absolute cap

i only did watch 8 videos. so thats why i didnt see many mages, but its a small part of it. the observation i made is that within all those 8 videos. there was always a competitor using a fighting style.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the looser.”

So since apparently you don’t know what you’re talking about, it’s not because your metamancy build beat someone who didnd’t know how to use stuns, or because some people in a tourney lost to some AoE spammer since they didn’t know how to Parry, only how to spam Shift/DoubleTap, that they’re not extremely powerful.

AtkSpeed is overwhelmingly meta due to it’s exponential behavior on startup and endlag, while stuns are just blatantly overpowered due to being free damage on top of being extremely buggy, sometimes it can stun you for way longer than needed (Paralyze even breaks your Doge/Reflex)

And about your usage of Thermozerker, that’s not better, since Rushdown (specifically Boxing or Thermo) is insanely strong rn due to KD (Knockdown) being broken, it can stun you for multiple seconds sometime, redering you defenceless and free to be comboed with (not even mentionning 20% Wold Embodied Crash)

Theres always someone using magic asw, mage is pretty solid rn, magma mage is pretty good, shadow mage, believe it or not light mage if u can aim rlly well, wind mage if ur cheeky. So again my point stands theres way more versatility in the gsme than the past

“Magma Mage is pretty good” Buddy has not seen the stun builds, the 250 atk speed builds nor the 300 Agility 300 atk speed light mages

Magma mage isnt good?

Bro there is tons of good builds ur just mad u suck at the game

Yay, drama which does not include me.

“Overhelmingly meta” bro atk spd is a stat it can be applied to any build and i said “atk spd is the most rewarding and right fully so because aoe requires no aim”

U think aoe should be more rewarding than atk spd?

Speed is way more of a problem than AoE ever was, you’re trying to justify your metamancing by saying “ATK size is braindead”!!!

I think they should be equally rewarding, and remember atk size affects the range (reach) of some moves, no amount of aiming gonna change that

I’m not mad at all, you’re just saying nonsense, trying to justify this broken meta to not get your build nerfed. I never said everything was bad, I said nothing is comparable to atk speed or stuns build (or both, looking at you Wind Ice mage)

You are actually brain dead if u think atk size should be more rewarding atk size is a crutch and its fine but it doesnt promote competetitive or strategic pvp.

I cannot imagine using set which is fully focused on atk speed when I use earth, cuz thats gotta be some piece of shit. Heavy magics are not made to snipe things like some kind of lazer.

I dont use wind ice mage lol

ive been beating around the bush. and i have no clue why i said this in the first place (im retarted). its not attack speed or aoe stats i specfically have a problem with. Its the moves that have aoe damage and can move you or the projectile through out the air. Moves like rising tide, crash, selino, pulsar, fury of the sea etc.

I listed these moves because in the games state where everyone is a mosquito flying around quickly throwing out moves. The hardest moves to use rn are the ones that require precise aim because ur not hitting piercing gale on a guy flying. The best/meta moves are the some of the ones i just listed.