Casuals piss me off sometimes

Okay, I will try to convince my friend with light conj to fight you, while you will be using aoe mage.

Huh? Wt builds i just told u warrior naturally has good aoe, make a light conj bro u’ll be dog i alr know

No YOU use light conjurer, you’ll be ass and that a fact.

I don’t have light conjurer lol.
I don’t have atk speed build aswell.

I see why ur arguing with me that light conjurer definitly whoops ur ass all the time.

Ur just malding cuz u cant compete with ur aoe crutch build.

Mmm. Never thought that I will quote him.

Slander is also used against people who are just ignorant u literally dont even have a atk spd build and say its ez to use

Bro, do you think that I collect every possible build in the game and keep in my inventory. I just edit my current build everytime I need it, so it is always evolving from one to another.

Like, some accessories are getting traded for others, some equipment gets disenchanted and etc.

Its not hard to max out a file takes only 4 hours. I got 4 maxed file 3 with minmaxed gear

You are kinda lifeless guy.

So, you wanted to prove that aoe builds are easier to use than atk speed, right?
My friend is ready, how about you? You have aoe build, preferably mage?

Or are you scared?

Ao is the only game i play outside of that i live my life i just do things efficiently

Bro ur an idiot me winning or losing against him doesnt prove anything ur the one who thinks atk spd is easy to use and dkesnt even own one

Even better, you don’t lose anything and will see how hard it is to play as an aoe user. Hm, its hard to call your 54 size earth mage an aoe build, but anyway.

To clarify: I think that atk speed builds are easier to use than aoe builds.

Bro is dodging the fight where he can prove his point

I have an aoe build and its easy to play against average players but gets mopped by fast competent players cuz its nt a competitive build it doesnt require much skill. Like you can only get so good using aoe bro like literally all u do is make big explosions there isnt much strategy. Endlag makes u so ez to punish asw

I am sorry to inform you, but he had no chances anyway.

One build has to aim and the other doesnt

And now you accuse me in using explosions, but you don’t know if I ever spam them.