Pvp is more skill dependant than before

This is my exact point bro idk wt ur disagreeing with?

“pvp is more skill dependant than before”

EXAMPLE, Toneyvi in the AOSL

rushdown the other guy then spam heavy exploding shell m1s at them (real)

if you watched his video you can see he made it decently far into the tournament by simply dashing and using shining cycle. His build doesnt depend on skill, and it’d take a TON more effort to catch up to that kind of power. This is why the PVP isn’t skill dependant, because you can just use a overpowered build and players that have put effort into trying to get good would fall behind

and the thing that beat him was another low skill build, wind ice mage with high agility and high attack speed

“Maangumine” sweeps all those stun lock and cheeky builds u talk about with an atk spd thermo lord, and he has all the accolades to back it, he has over 5k kills, hes a NA AOSL tourney winner #1 hes reset from lb like 5 times and made it to warolrd or higher everytime using ONLY ATK SPD THERMO LORD

Toney gets swept in the very next tourny he plays bro they figured hin out fast

Tony fell off quick

EXACTLY WHAT I’M SAYING. They had to catch up to his playstyle

Explain the maangumine situation why is he winning ?

Rapier is mid bro like its literally decent ss, ptd and and katana are all better they are far more tactical and require more strategy and aim

just use katana rapier sword for 3 sword style :fr:

Fartman interjects he says we should use 3 sword style chat idk this guy seems fodder

It’s like climbing a mountain now. If you’re skilled, a no skill build will come along and block you. You have to keep climbing to overcome all the no skill builds that pop up. Yeah, with enough skill you can pretty much stand above any build, but at the same time what are you going to do against a 500 damage ultimate art that covers the entirety of Munera Garden? How about the 700 damage in total pulsar?

It’s like… driving a bike when you have a drivers license. The person driving the bike being people like you and me who enjoy PVP and getting better at PVP, and the people that are in the cars that just want to get to the destination faster- being the ones using builds with high agility and high attack size.

Rapier is mid? That’s a new one but I can get where one might think that. Though, you saying “requires more tactics and strategy” is just adding to my point. Once again, you DON’T HAVE TO DO THESE THINGS. You don’t have to aim, you don’t have to get good, you can just pop on a good build and call it a day.

everyone should just return to aa and use savant with regular weapons and 2 magics

3 Likes

I definitly see ur point, and let me elaborate why balance has gotten better.

1: pre pulsar nerf made mage the only viable build. Rn almost every build in the game is viable.

2: pre dodge reflexes after pulsar nerf made mages absolutly dog. And mage is like the mascot of the game cant have that.

3: after darksea release we have soooooo many options and variety of ways to complete different builds like u can make a budget build out of modified items and still be decently competitive.

4: if u look at the balance doc its almost completly w’s except for dodge reflex nerf…I only see upside for the game here on out its literally only gotten better over time.

agreeable.

true, i only ever lost to those autoaiming shadow mages after they nerfed pulsar

true

fair enough

but how does this contribute to your argument?

Those “good builds” dont stand a chance against talented pvp players like maangumine… and recently ive been beating the dog shit out of stun abusing admirals with my thermo zerker so in my perspective people who rely on less skill only hinder there further development to reach great skilll heights. The more ur able to tune ur instincts to overcome the “easy to play builds” with raw talent the better off u are.

This contributes to the argument with the fact that the balance of the game has gotten better and will keep getting better. I provided the evidence