Pvp math class

so basically

the top graph keeps going upwards to the right, but at a certain point, doesn’t increase, it’s not linear.

The other graph continues to go upwards diagonally right forever.

so/

obviously power and defense will never stop giving benefits but everything else, all I can see is them stopping, not reducing

it literally would not make any sense at all

the top graph, when reaching the horizontal asymptote, symbolizes that no matter how much more you invest, you’re not gaining anything beyond that.

THAT makes sense, that’s obvious

Now the reason why speed is probably non-linear is for balancing reasons, because I’d assume at higher levels if you were to keep investing you’d just eventually be able to zip across the warseas and break the game lol.

im gonna play some AO cya

basically it’s non-linear because if it could increase infinitely, very silly things could happen.

okay bye bye

let me try a different example

you are challenged with travelling across a desert

every 10 minutes of walking, there is a stopping point that gives you the option between gaining a water bottle and gaining a jewel

of course you would take the water bottles at first, being in the desert

but as you gain water bottles, you stop needing water bottles

so instead you opt to take jewels instead of water bottles, because having a jewel would likely benefit you more than having a water bottle at that point

and as you consume water, you take more water bottles due to a need of water bottles

Explaining math to a 13 year old be like:

Theres 0 and 1
Half way between is 0.5
Half between 0 and 0.5 is 0.25
Half between 0 and 0.25 is 0.125

The number go closer to zero but never reach zero, so think of the max atk speed as this “zero”,

more atk speed more than 63 reaches closer to the max by a small amount, but will never reach the theoretical max

all of that being said:

the amount of speed you currently have will not deminish too much

“okay so basically, fortnite jonesy is drinking a lot of chug jugs, and eventually, he won’t like them anymore because his shields will already be maxed”

idfk what the kids like nowadays bruh

poppy playtime fnaf amogus?

(This is the cringiest thing I have ever typed onto a computer)

That was very sus of you, you must be the impasta

the screams of the damned

Gamefreak… what the fuck…?

This is somehow even worse than the entry in that one other game where it said humans and pokemon used to marry eachother

Was over 4mb? POV you just join the game after resetting stats and get a new FS