Pvp should be optional

And this is coming from a noob that can be manhandled in a few seconds

What need is there to criticize someone because they don’t like an aspect of the game for a valid reason? He even gave an idea that does not work but at least he tries, those who criticize without arguments are those who should not be welcomed, the one who should not be welcomed is you, people like you should not be the ones who make the community because it is simply A toxic attitude, and what is that to play adopt me? it’s like saying you don’t like transformers, so go play with barbies if you’re going to criticize it give a valid argument clown

4 Likes

ok
:frsleepin:

1 Like

Heck man don’t like being killed couldn’t you just get better at PvP even If you’re not maxed it’s not impossible to beat someone 10 lvls higher than you because to me atleast since you don’t instantly win by having the best set or magic it’s more a your own personal skill game imo and having optional PvP is the stupidest thing to put in a game like imagine you tryna fight someone and they just put themselves on PvE last second shit would be annoying as hell

1 Like

Just dont join a guild

sand

When you create a guild you sign up to be ganked for infamy. It is what it is

4 Likes

it’s not that serious, it was never that serious

1 Like

This

While I do hate getting pk’ed whether it was for infamy or some jerk on internet, I think having the ability to toggle pvp kinda ruins a certain aspect/charm of the game and plus, it’s already too ingrained in me for it to be removed. The penalty is kinda ok imo but yes, getting hunted by a pk is fuckin annoying and I hate to say this but git gud.

4 Likes

Bro pvp adds a bit of fun to the game. PVP spices up gameplay hehe. Not a pvper btw, I just enjoy pvp from time to time or when someone rks me.

1 Like

It’s annoying but that’s how Vetex made it, don’t get mad at guilds for doing what the game layed out for them

Mostly right. At least you and mr.steves welcome was pleasent.

Are you fucking stupid? You don’t get infamy from killing guildless moron so you won’t be rked if you’re not in a guild? With already guild members so low if PvP was going to be duel based it would take literal days to get a person to accept your duels and if they do and you lose due to ping etc it would be so depressing?

If a person in a guild kills you that’s only if you’re max level or in a fucking guild? Vetex added these changes during halloween update so stop ranting here without prior knowledge

I’ve got nothing against you asking but you ranted in this case without knowing about the changes

1 Like

Since Guild Update which requires you to kill a person for infamy

What else is there to do in WoM besides pvp? There’s literally nothing else to do. What are you gonna do? Kill bandits for 200 hours???
the forums are a mistake

5 Likes

Hey I agree you can say that sometimes but

a mistake in general is what i meant

then why are you here

Wdym pvping in WoM is much harder. Dark souls is just well dark souls

From what ive learned the people killing me were jerks nothing bout guilds at all