Question!

what are “Elementals”?

I believe that there is one for every element/magic in the game but I only just learned about it from this thread I saw (the one about killing them)

could somebody explain to me what they are?

@liu

they’re a series of creatures that i thought would best embody each Magic. they are not part of the game’s canon lore as i depict them and are purely headcanon

oh nice

I liked their art, could I get a link to them?

in terms of lore probably just masses of magic energy with some level of independent action

the “lost spell” that summons elementals probably summons temporary npcs that use the magic you made it with

Aren’t SOME, of them cannon though? At least the ones for source magics that Sheep references in their comic, or are they not as well? (Not your elementals, but elementals in general.)

Also, @Dragon as our lore grandmaster, I seek your wisdom in whatever response you may wish to give, if you will to even give one, of course.

while I assume in some scope possible to shape elementals to different shapes or style them after creatures,

(like how trigno’s and kraken’s attacks were shaped)

none of maco’s elemental designs are “canon”, he just does them for fun lol

1 Like

i am woman

1 Like

You’re not “Maco” though, are you?

none of maco’s elemental designs

Also, I don’t know why, but what you said reminded me the line of Kermit saying “That is in fact, a female” in one of Devil Artemis’ videos.

And to be perfectly honest, even though you “are in fact, a female”, I don’t know if many people know that, and there is a lot of confusion with people’s genders in this forum. For instance, I used to think Sheep, Trollus, however you want to call him/her/them, were a female. And I am still not certain whether it is actually false or not. I mean, sure, Dragon could have used “they”, but still.

haha can’t tell if you’re serious or not bc i am the big dumb

true but dragon’s been on long enough to know since most people from his era do

fellow Devil Artemis enjoyer :blessed:

1 Like

Oh, wait, right… Your Roblox account and Instagram… Ehm… Yeah…
Profile descriptions; I should use them.

Anyway, goodnight and BYYYEEEE!

you can usually assume most people in this type of community are male
which gets me used to just typing “he”, wasn’t even thinking about it lmao

Unreliable answer (from google)