Quick vent about the meta

nah nah, i’m garbage and it shows through my Ash magic (although yeah, my pc/internet is fucking trash)

Wood looks so ass though. I am explosion to heart.

Yes, return to kablam smackadoom bing bong badabing bang

Your saltiness is showing

except for Ice. Fuck you ice.

I guess the only players left are either those who care enough about PvP to keep playing or new players who don’t know about the forum. Also, tier lists.

I’m only gonna chose wind not because it’s meta, because I like how it plays, does good dmg, good AOE, and great synergy,
Ik that my second and third magic choice are gonna be the meta for the rest of the game. It’s gonna be OP so I’m choosing it.

Wind + Ice + Water
if you don’t know what I am talking about

Also your name?

Definition of metamancing

1 Like

cause they think strength > skill

Conclusion: It’s not the weapon, it’s how smart the wielder is.

Nah its a combination of both

You think you can’t get clapped by someone who is a Crystal user but plays better than you? Enough skill/knowledge makes everything viable, except the really bad things.

wow meta vented
EZ IMPOSTOR

Yes I and others will absolutely kill people as crystal

I never said a good crystal user cant destroy me.I said its not just someones skill that gets you killed its the weapon too

To correct myself: Yes. It matters (enough knowledge can compensate though) so yes, some magics ARE better than others.

why would you shame metamancing tho, just let them be

Me over here choosing explosion magic just because I wanted to blow up everything with nuke magic.

I was literally the first person to say there’s nothing wrong with metamancing, I’m just pointing out that what you said is in fact metamancing.