Randomness's Arcane Recap 2023 (Part Two)

:ice_magic_var2: Randomness’s Arcane Recap 2023 (Part Two) :ice_magic_var2:

Second half of this topic, the first half can be found here.
Randomness’s Arcane Recap 2023 (Part 1) - Game Discussion - Arcane Odyssey

Media

The best leaks, leeks and lakes from each month.

January: Media

February: Media

EA Release Trailer

March: Media

What? There's nothing to see here. Don't look into it in too much detail.

April: Media

May: Media

Stop looking. I'm not hiding anything here.

June: Media

July: Media

August: Media

September: Media

October: Media

November: Media

December: Media

As there is no official media content for December as of the 30th, I’ll instead give you this screenshot of vetex, a blue square, then if the roadmap drops publically I’ll edit and add it.

Blue Square

The fun part

Alright. We’re done with patchnotes.
Time for the fun part. The forum is literally lagging when I try to type rn.

The Randomness Awards

This is back from last year, the most unofficial and totally not bias awards of the century.
If you weren’t here this time, just bribe me more next time (real)

Randomness’ Topic of the Year.

After careful consideration over the last few months, I have decided that Biology Class’ Statue of the Forums was the best topic this year.
A statue of the forums - Game Discussion - Arcane Odyssey

Congrats Bio, you did amazing with this topic.

Randomness’ Writing of the Year.

This was a pretty easy choice after reading Waltzing With Death.
I’d love to be able to describe environments as well as Spectre.
Waltzing With Death - Writing / General Writing - Arcane Odyssey

Randomness’ Artwork of the Year

This was once again a hard choice, but I’ve decided that as well as being the second most liked art piece on the forums, this work by Ginger was the best piece of art this year. Congrats. You made us feel emotion for an evil man.

Brother’s Memories - Art - Arcane Odyssey

Randomness’ Event of the Year.

Take the crown crimsonman
Lost in the Dark Sea - An AO Short Story + ARG (With Prizes) (FINISHED) - Writing - Arcane Odyssey
(don’t break my laptop again)

Randomness’ User of the Year

Bro turned UOTM into a yearly thing.
Well I’m proud to at least announce that the user I think had the biggest impact on this community is…

ö̴͍̣̝̙̹͔̮̹̹̟̱́̌̇̌̑̽͗͆̌̍̈́̄̋̐͒̍͘̚͝͝h̶̨͉͉̣͍̱̬͚̗̭͕̥̹͙̗͚̉̉͂̍͗͛̾͆̓̌̾̾̒͊̉̓́̚̕͝͠ŵ̴̢̛͚͇̜̼̟̺͈̭̪̏̉͌́̄̐̑̿̇̒̃̐͘͜͜͝͝ ̸̥̦̺̝̥̠̘̳̖̳̩̱̀̐͂̆͜͠͝ͅẁ̸̛̭̞̫̠͎̘̥͚̮̺̞͔̌͊̓̾̅̍̀̏͛͠͝͝͝k̵̡̢̥̗̜̠͍̳̣̫̖͎̻̪̝̯̥͙̪̓ͅẖ̴̛͕̙͈̼̯͎̘͕͈̺̲̐̍́́̈́͛̈͝ͅp̶̡̛̛̛̛̹̗̯͕̭̗̹̲̩̦͔̦̟̪̌̇͊̍̅̑̎̊̐͐͝ ̷̡̠̮̥̺͖̹̪̹͙̣̲̼͚̲̝̞͓͔͈̦͐͊̍̀͋̽̓̓͆̿͛̂͘̚͝͠r̷̨̢̨̛͚̜̖̟̩͉̰̍̉̑̒̋̀̾̀̿̄͂̀̋͊̍͜x̸̧̢̥̬̟͚̱̟̻̓͋ẃ̶̡̨̡͙̠̓̀̈̇̒͜͝ͅ
̵̨̹̤̺̘̦̲̟̝͕̣̎͠l̵͙͙̰̲͍̑̇̌͆͐͐̿͑̈͝ͅỵ̴̙̟̘͗̄͆̀̅́̈̐̊͂̒͋̆͋̀́ḩ̵̼͔̺̫̼̫̹͙̣̯̼̦̻͙̦̄͐ͅ ̴͙̟̭̝̺̱̠̗̄͐̂̈́͒̉͆̀̔̅͒̊̏̉̕͘͝ķ̵̡̡͉̪̣̞͚͇̪͇̬͈̠̺͙͉͓̃̄͒̚͠ͅl̶̼̖̬̫̭̠̖̒ͅg̷͈̺̮̍̀͋̈́̉̋ͅg̷͕̺̠͙͓̰͇̏̃̓̀̒͆̃͛͘͠ḧ̵̡̢͖̮̥͚́̔̆̀̓͆̎͑͋̾́͛̒͊̚͝͠q̶̜̞͔̺̮́̓̓̈ ̴̨̘͎͖̱̩̘̤̦̩͔̜̟͖̩̹̦̯̖̈͗̿́̇̄w̸̡͚̪̭͍̥̼͍͖̖̼͖̠̲̞̌̌͛͋̎̔͂͐̈́͂̚͠k̵̢̝̖̺̪̩͔̓̐ḫ̸̛̛̹̺͗̇̉̌́̽̈́̀̌̎̍̉̒̚͝͝͠ ̸͙͕̥̺̘̪̱̖̙̤͑̈́͜͜ͅv̷̧̡̛͔̲͈̼̜̗̩̦͕̻͙͉̟͚̫̟̫̒̀͐̍́̈̓̅̓̈́̿̐͘̕͝͝͝h̴̢͚̲̤̭̦̬̙̯̓̎́́̑̀̽͜͝ͅf̸̡͖̳̪̼͗̎̓́̈́̀̀͛̆̾̈̀͐̔̽͘r̵̛̯͚̱͈̫͙̭̪̦̹̟̯̲͒͆͂̐͗̃͆͊͒̉͘͜͜͠q̷̳͖̤͙͈̦̟̅̇́g̸̛̥̖͍͉̋͛̎̆̀͑ ̵̨̧̳̥̳͔̯̺̰͙͉̹̱̜̳͚͎̱͖̉ͅḱ̷̮͙̜͕̝̺̀̊̀̉̅̓͛̆̃̓̀̋͠͝d̷̘̯̤̻̗̞̥͘ȍ̶̢̧̹̘̯̻̗̭͖̞̼̰͍̭͋̌͒ͅͅí̸̡̧̦̥͔̖̜͈͙̜̱̻̤̗̤̽͗̃̒͗̔̆̇̓̆̐̎̋̓͊̚̕͜͝ ̴̢͇̹̞̩̝̤̙̈́̇̈̊̂̊͂͊̊̌̑̌̉͛̍͋́ȓ̵̛͈̦̪͎̰͉̦̮̗͍͖̞̳͇̀̈̀̆͆͂̈́̑͋͊̏̂̒̐̿͝ȉ̴̢̼̰̭̯̳̜̠̼̳̦̭̫ ̶͈̝͇̻͎̬̣̻̣͖̯̠͉͇̟̞̄̂́̅̓͠ͅw̸̧̧̤̰̞̟̥̜̻͙̠͇̥̣͖̯̔̊̔͗͒̓̈́͛̓̃̓͌̋̌̀̍̀̀͑̕k̵͉̹̬͈̳͖̙̫̹͎̯͙̈́͗̊́̊̕ḩ̸̘̥͚̳̫̤͓̰̲͆̈́͒̌̇́͛͌̏ ̵̫͚͉̺̠̲̹̓͜͜v̸̛͈̺̣̘̓̽͊́̃͑͋̊̀͝͝h̴̡̢͕̟̜̪̬̘͙̗̰͍̪̬͓͓̙̳̽̈́̐̀̓f̶̭̠̦͍̭͈͍̓̓̓̆̎̿̀̌͗̿͒̈́̈́̌̿̐̕ǘ̶͕̺̗͍̀̃̊̎̉͛͘ḣ̴̩͉͙̭ẘ̷͚̅̒̌͆̀̃͆͛̊̎͆̊̏̃̇̑̅͑ ̸̨̨̛͈̯͎̥͇̰͕̩̣̤͍̜͉͕͙̭̈́̎̐̇̃̾͆̋͊̈́͂͛̈͐̔͘ͅͅf̶̛̰͍͍̾̊̄̽͋̍͛͊̚͝r̸̢̨͖͕̼͕̗͓̻͕̅ͅg̷̡̼̗̜̰̲͎̯̠͚͔̟̼͚̱̲͕̲̾̎͑̽̀ͅḩ̶̛̹̩̪̜̺̟͆̅̈́̽̆̆̎̄̍͑̈́ ̸̧̲͙̩̼̪͉͙̊̆̈́̂͠v̴͕̲̳͔̭̝̮̯̔̋̈́̏͗͂̈̓ŕ̶̯̞̙̓̐͛͌p̴̧̦̝̫͎͈̥͇̲̠̻̩͍͇͚̰̠̩͉̜̈́̈́̓h̵̡̛̛̭̰͙͓̹̣͔͇̮̹͔̰̝̀͆͒̇̽̕̕z̸͈͂̅̈̃̿͌̓͛̋͌͆̀̀͂̾̽̍͑̀͝͝k̶̡͚̹̮̟͍͇̮̖͙͔̮̦̰̃̈͜ḩ̷̛̪͎̜̫̹̠̦͖̲̼̳̻̥͐͑̀̋̓̉͘̕ǘ̸̢̨͓̬͙͖͇̯̘̼͍̘̼̖̺͙̤̒̐͂̋̀̎̅̋̃̐̚͜ḩ̵̮̟̳̟̩͉̀̂̈͒̍̐͐̚͘̚͜͝ ̶̡̤̦̻̘̠̹̠͌̔̌̓̆̌̿̕̕h̷̡̳̗͓̗̹͙͕͉̖̪̭̥͈̣̼͚̩͛̑̈̈́͌̀͑̒͛͆̕ͅǫ̷̛̞͓̩͓̪̫̮̘̣̦̖̳̙̤͉̥̘̆̆̌̑̌̇̈͠ͅv̷̢̛̖͔͎͍̞̠͈̳͉̰̘͚͓̺͕͓̟̇͋͐́̇͗̑̃̉͜͝h̶̡̡̢̢̘͚̙̘̦̯͕̫̣͎̻̹̙̐̐̇̌̿̊́͆̇͋̐̿̑̆̒͂̓͘͝ ̸̡͍̠̭̲͖̞̖̘̪̾̂͛͂͊̊̽͆̔̋̿ͅļ̶̢̥̻̮͓̗̜̩͖̠̤͙̪̫͙́̐̄̓̓̎̉̐͊́̔̓̃͑̉͋͘͜͜͠q̶̲̈́̿̀́̓̉͘ ̶̮̟̗̠͇́̀̀̀̿͂͊́̀̾̓͝͝͝w̸̹̎̾̉̐̏̃̊͛̂̈́̑́̚k̵̡̡͙̙̳̝̪̘̼͎̝̟̝̗̣̺̞̯̎͗̊͝ḩ̷̧̩̹̪̣͚͚̪̱̺͈̳̺̩̪̘̽͐͋͑̀̈́̾̀͒͆͗́͆͒̅̈́͗͒̚̚͜ ̷̢̡͔̫͓̥̘̱̜̖̝̮̗̭͙̩͌̏̀́̂̅̊̐̇͒̌̀̉͆̒̐̍̒͘ẅ̸̱͈̻̥̮̦͇̭̜̠͍̦̟̹͎̮̞́̈́̈́̈́̔̅̈̀̒̒̿̇̎͒̉̌́̍̒̋r̷͇͖̪̲̺͙̭̲͕̤̽̀̄̇̆͆̍̄͋͘͘s̷̢͓̬̳̈́̈̓̆͒̅̅̈̋̚l̷̨̨̳̺̤̝̣͚̬͍͍͇̙͉̥̫̩͆̑̑̌̓̾͗̃͒͆̎̚̚̕͘͜͜͜f̴̙̭̜̰͇̺̳̒̌͑̐̈̍̇̽̿̆̂̐̓̈́̀̃̾͘ ̷̛̱̥͉̖̠̝̣̳̳̺͚͓͉̥̗̞̅̾̋͌̀́̔̐̈̉͗͋͌͊̎̚̕ͅͅq̵̡̘͖͍̱̭̲̲̘̱͎̘̤̥͍̬̬̼͎̩̈̏̌̃͜r̶̢̧̨̢̧̜͓̜̦̬̦͙͕̖̺͇̭͆̔̍̄͜w̷͍͖͈̥̤͔̘͚̫̋̓͊̑͑̑́̾̔̇̑̉͂̀̌͒̀͠͝͠͝ ̷̧̧̜̹̘͙̫̰̲̣̟̞̳̮̜͉͍͔̙̃̀ͅẇ̶̨̛̛̫̞͓̬̭̮̬̠̤̙̰̤̣̯̮̟́̂̌͆͊̽̋̚͜͠ͅr̵̼̹̟͇̤̪̙̠̬̱̄̃̽̈́̓͒̄̈̽̽̃̔͋̐̉̾͂̆̕͜͝r̴̨̢̛̪̯͍͓̘͎̰̲̗̣̪͈̮̽͌̍͗ ̸̧͔̻̦̼̼͕̪̣̿̾̎̀̽̌͊͘͘͠͠͠ī̷̧̡̢̧̛̳͓̲̙̮̳̪͚̰͈̣̘͓̳͈͋̈́̿̏͋͜ͅd̸̛̝̩͕͂̾̐͒̓̀͗̈́͌͊̑́̅͌̂̑̃͌̕̚ų̶̛̙͚̏̏̒̈̈́͛͑͗͛͊̉͐̑͠ ̶̧̖̺̘͔̟̇d̸̨͖̱̝͚̦͉̜̣̰̼̗͎̗͎͓͕̮̔͆̓͆̀̒̈́͆͐͊̍͑̾̄̌̃̕͜ͅͅz̸̢̡͕̲̦̗͇̰̳̲͇̪̤̹̫̰̦͒̔͂͌͐̂͐̓́̎̚͜͝͠ď̶͙̬͉̣̻͖̼b̷̫͚̳̙̲̙̱̘̟̥͓̪͇̞̉̔̑͒͌̑́͑͒̀͆̇̋͆̃͌͠͝ ̵̧̛̖̭̼̜̻͖͖͙̜̗̞̣̲̤̖̏̐̐̈́̀̂́̍̔̒̂̒̐̈́͜͝͝
̴̧̧͔̯̪̺̮̣͚̰͎̫̖͗͑̆ͅf̸̢̡̰͎̰̼̱͚̜̠̞̟̞͚͙̪̣̯̖̮̩́̈́̃̔̔̇̎̀͘͝r̷̢̡͖͙̭̗̜͕͈̤̮͉̗̒̆͋͑̀̎́́̒́͗̍̂̉͐́͗͐͊̈́͝p̸̧̨̯̟̣̳̺͔͔͔͖̰͈͇̺̙̌̓̆̄̈́̐̽́̕͝ė̷̢̟̩͓̙͍̪̞̙̤̰͖͂͆̕͜ͅļ̶͎̖̫̓̉̍̽͑͛̿̈́q̷̰͇̙͍̈ḧ̷̫̻̯̹̪̺̾̀̈́̇ͅ ̴̢̦̺͉̼͕̝̹̼̠̪̲̜͍̟̳̈́͊̍̒̍̎l̷̛̼̩̫̣̮̗͕͙̟͑͑͑̋̈́̑̎w̷̧͉͈̣̖͚̜̯̲̗̩̼̤̻̑͝͠ ̶̨̨̨̪͎͙̦͚̻̦̖̞̟̙̯̻̱̭͐̆́͌̋͂̆̐̇̆̓̾̈́̉͘͝z̶̧̧̡̗̟̼̦̜̫̠̱͋͗͆̈́̆́͝l̸̢̰͍͓̼̫̲̟̱̟͈̭͔̠͙͊̊́̚͝w̵̧̨̭̲͚̜̟͔̫̖̽̈̈́̒̄̐̿͂̍ķ̶̣̪͚͙̗̖̣̼͈̜̤̙͇͈̘́̋̃̃̏̄̓̌̏̉͐́̎̐̾̚ͅ ̵̨̝̜͈̤͈̓͊̍̈́̊̎͐̓̉̃͑i̸̻͍̠̳̳̞̲̳̠̩͚̻̰̝̓̒̃̕͜͝ǫ̶̮̼͎͔̻̣̦̉ͅḩ̶̛̮͓̼͎̗̰͓͖̠͕̳̱̍̓̈́̓͠v̴̜͙̙̙̭̺̈́̏̇ͅu̴͔̪̝͙̬͉̩͙̟̰̰̦̻̭͇͇̺̞̖͆x̷͇̻͒̄͠r̶̤̤̈́̒́b̵̖̻̗̝̠͓̪̭͓̙̙͊̈́̈̿͑̎̒̉̉̍͠ͅ ̸̡̛̫͈͎͚͉͂͆̒̇̿̄̏̎̋̏͐͛̀̎̎͋̕͘͝v̴̩͖̩̝͔̰͍̞͚̻̝̪̣̺̦̣̟̖̖͇̫̍̀̉̈̈́̈́̋̑̒̈̓͑̒́̃̑̕l̸̨̨̫̲͚̲̫̞̖͎̗̐́̃̊̾̋̚̕ͅ ̵̨̨̰͙̘̠̩̘̞̼̗̲̬͗̃͌́̀͘ḃ̷̙̺̝̭͎̤̱̼̗̦̄͑̽̈̇̀̉͛̊̾͝͠p̷̪̳̘̲͕̪͉͈̪̑̍͗͑͐̽ͅḩ̸̛̫̱͔̠̣̺͇̲̝͍̪͓̜̼̬͉̬̓͐̈̎̂͐͆̀̾͒̽̌̏ͅq̴̧̢̻̝͔̜̻͎̲̮̯̲̣̟̦̙͈̘̞͚̊̊͂͆̊̒̏̅̀͛̆͂̒́̉̌̊̂̚̚͘h̷̡̡̰̼̺͉̤͕̟͙̎͆̊̔̀ ̶̧̜͙͙͔̘̗̦̭͍͇͖̬̹̠̜͑́̈̉͑̾̿̀̏̇͝ũ̵̧̫̖̱̺͕̫̙̮̓́͊̒̐̽͑̃͠͝x̷̡̲̺̳͕͚͎̞͚̭̬̬͖͖̪̓͂̾̇͌̾́̈̑͛̉͗̆̒̂́͑͐̚̚͝r̶͇̭̐̊B̵̧̨̛̹̼͔̦̪̃́̽͐́̊̀̍̃̈͘͝͝͠ ̷̡̨̨͓̲̞̗̱͙̗̯̝͚͕͎͉͙̤̒͌̀̽́͌̔͐͘͝w̷̡̨̯̻̭̼̩͆̌̇̐̋̆͂̍́̉͑͗͌͌̾̌̇̓̓̕͝r̶̡̨̮̣̖̲͚̹̜̮͇̈́̂̌̃̿̌̾̊̋̑͒̐͊́̕͜͠ ̴̢̛̙͓̠͍̦̎̋̊̔̿̉̀̀̀̈̆̃͒̓͜͠͠ĵ̴̧̛̦̜͓͈̗̱͔̮̭͚͚̑̑̏̓̒͑̈̕ͅȟ̵̨̨̹̠̜̼̗̞̖͖̤̙͕̰̯̮́́̈̕͜͠w̵̨̭͔͈͈̣̬̿̈̐̓͆̉ ̶̧̢̢̱̹̱̥̞̝̲̺͓̙̘̘̘́́́w̷̨̢̥̥͚̳̩̗̰̣̰̱̣̞̦͈̪̽͘ͅk̶̛̦͍̙̀̐͛̎̈̎̔̈́̏̂͐̆̑͆h̸̨̧̥̝͙̼̗̤̪͉̖̾́͂͜ ̴̡̨̨̢̛͈̥̥̳̰̭̜̺͔̦̰͖̺͕̟̫͙̋͌̿̐̽̆̅͝͝d̸̮͕̞̼̘̰̝̥̱͚̾̑͋̿͑́̈̋͂q̷̢̨͈͓̳͓̭̳̥͚̺̼̺͇͔͚̳̭͉͈͠v̵̛̪̱͖̫̺̥̠̮̫͊̎̏̓͑͒̓̊̐̓́̓̀͋͘͠ͅz̷̡͓̞͎͚̬͑̈̄̎̿̋̓͌̅͌͆̿́̚͘̕͝h̷̨̨̬͕̣̤̓̽u̸̠̼͓̣͔͚̮͛̏͗͒̎̑̃͗͝

To be honest.
Want a clue do you? Like I'm hiding anything. Calvus, Nero, Octavius, Salad. There. Happy?

Shoutout list.

A list of all users who I believe made a worthwhile effort into positive contributions to this community.
In no particular order:
ThatOneGuy
Divanochi
ThatAsianInTheCorner
ItsNotMe
DubiousLittleTyo0
Hat
Cryonical
Pyronical
Bio
Bluemin_Sword
Ginger
SpectreTheFox
A_Friendly_Bear
AwesomeOS
Flare
Derp
Spongjy
RensParrot
B_WDaredevil
Kazuo
PinkButterflyGaming
RayhanahyR
WarmWater
Zel
Wyqkrn
Dibs
Iris
TheTom
sock
gre3ncell
AnUnoriginalUsername
Jeffy
Rayman_Axel
Dr.Archipelago
DespicablBannana
RealisticBana… wait nvm he’s banned.
Clear
wmdrayal
Zormego
Ultimateblaze75
ImaLettuce
Gamer_Doge716
WAX
ponsru21
Goopman
Midnight
Tetragon
JTN
TOBIIIIIIII
tanf36016
BNTarwarn
liu
Saiju
Shellseawing
Maple
Catean
Ultimate
NineBangerz
UnitVector
Robotstics
GlitchingEclipse
Archenhailor
Sanek
cubed
HeyImFlower
Jinelle
Unlucky
arlyborg
TheoreticalExistance
Dudeman
ShadowJGaming
The_One
Dash76
Retribution
Stellarii_xx
rubynmax1
Zipher
Vetex (real)
Crimsonpants
Crimsoncreate
Tophat
Seafoam(?)
Burgr
hanmbi
Universal
Crystalys
Fish
Clashmaster273
Sirius
Nuclearman7
Drama
BBII
LittleShrekSheep
Artanaris
Mako
SavageWind
The_Legend_7.0
Ins

Polls

Best Month?

Best Month in 2023 (For AO)
  • Jan
  • Feb
  • Mar
  • Apr
  • May
  • Jun
  • Jul
  • Aug
  • Sep
  • Oct
  • Nov
  • Dec
0 voters
Best Month 2023 (Other)
  • Jan
  • Feb
  • Mar
  • Apr
  • May
  • Jun
  • Jul
  • Aug
  • Sep
  • Oct
  • Nov
  • Dec
0 voters
?
  • Odysseus
  • Academy
  • North Road
  • The Eleventh
  • Nyx District
  • North Guapo
  • Europe
0 voters
If you could have one of these user created Curses which would you choose?
  • Thermal: Manipulate Temperature
  • Rebar: Rebar (rebar)
  • Darkness: JJK blackbeard
  • Genesis Zero: Lost Magic Revived
  • Willpower: Main character incarnate
  • Glitch: Wait for karma then regret choice
  • Reflection: Bounce that boy
  • Glow: Nuclear Light
  • Compression: get in the jar
  • Chance: Realise that the chances of you touching grass are less than a million
  • Spatial: Pretty sure this is a jojo refe…
  • Roulette: Gambling addiction.
  • Velocity: Sorry banana
  • Cat: Be Flare irl
  • Hyper Burst: Bro worked out what a battery was
  • Meteorite: Launch rocks
  • Unity: Game engine turned biology class
  • Sludge: Good with grease. Better with thunder.
  • Storm: Press X to Execute.
0 voters

I forgot Archen’s curse oops

• Chemical: FC:E Reference am I right.
0 voters

My Server

This is my server. I’m running all my big forum events there. This is not a hint.

Final Note.

Hey. It’s been quite a year.
Thank you everyone for all that you’ve done. At the start of this year I thought “That’s it, I’ve made my mark on the forums. They’ll either remember me or they won’t.” but here we are. I guess I made a bit more than just those two recap topics, and every moment here has been memorable. From the Forum Curses topic, derailed by Sandal and taitc, the potion wiki, forum timeline, Prometheus’ Arena (Derailed even more by Sandal and taitc) and now here - it’s been quite a journey. AO released along with 4 updates with another on the way. And I got voted User of the Month. Thanks.
Two years gone by already.

And I’m sure glad nobody decided to check the images too carefully.

Imagine if the forums were actually a manifestation of the thoughts in an axe made by a biologist and a protagonist. That would be funny.

9 Likes

Alright, I’ll tell you.
In this topic, both part one and part two, I’ve hid multiple hidden messages. Putting some of those hidden messages together may give you a small phrase. The first person to dm me this phrase, either via the Forums or Discord will get an exclusive set of clues surrounding my next forum event.
Have fun.

oh yeah the game released this year :sleeper:

1 Like

me, whose custom curse isn’t there:

Uhm yeah I definitely would NOT forget something like that. I INTENTIONALLY left it out as a RED HERRING and I REFUSE to ACCEPT that it was a mistake on my HALF.

Thank you for the recap randomness! Don’t forget the roadmap though, it’s releasing soon ish

1 Like

Thank you for putting me in the shoutout, it makes me felt less lonely in this server and felt like I’m not forgotten :laughing:

1 Like

Chemical curse hard counters any matter based curse, especially compounds (example: water curse)

hippity hoppity your water is now split into two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom

1 Like

Please spare me I added it

1 Like

Indeed it was jojo refference all along

1 Like

Well this is certainly something

1 Like

Mom I’m famous!

1 Like

I was just reading through and saw this by chance! That’s so sweet, honestly one of the greatest honors I’ve been given. Thank you!

1 Like

only one part of my curse was a jjk reference, the rest was original

Oh hi mark
Thank you for enjoying my creation, it really means a lot that people have enjoyed it as much as you have. It makes me want to make one for the nimbus sea too

1 Like

Mom! I’m a positive contribution!

1 Like