Rank the curse users

cursebeard solos :sob:

Pretty sure the only reason Arthur beat Prometheus is because hes literally the fucking legendary king of the Britons, as confirmed by the fact lancelot and his knights are real, and his surname is Pendragon.

Arthur clearly has some further power that came before his curses, this is hinted at through dark sea ghosts but can’t really confirm anything since theres no official statement (suppose something to do with spirit energy?)

Morrock, with the power of the Promethean fire curse, the greatest of the great would defeat cursebeard 9 times out of 10 in a power only situation

(In reference to cursebeard) morrock is a fraud

what does this prove other than cursebeard was actively scaling to be below olympus and thus prometheus at the time

cursebeard is a fraud and i will eventually make a whole forum post compiling evidence to decredit this britonnic scam artist

it proves that cursebeard is stronger than basically everyone except maybe prometheus
if cursebeard is stronger than Poseidon then its likely hes stronger than all other gods

the war was occuring before the age of seas, poseidon was not as strong as he was by the end of AA

Arthur IS A FAKE. He is exclusively held up by the fact he is the legendary king of the Britonnic Celts, and if he wasnt he would get bodied :rage: im arthur’s #1 hater starting from now on FUCK that guy I FUCKING HATE ARHTURR BFA MFSADHGLKFSDAHYGFSADI

ARTHUR SOLOS GOKU GRAHHHHHHHH :fire:

prometheus solos your favourite mcs :100:

i solo Prometheus ngl (i beat him in arcane reborn)

ermmm aktshually that was undead promtheuss… he wasnt even at full power erm… :nerd_face:

well if he was so strong he wouldnt have died :man_shrugging: :shushing_face: :deaf_man:

Absolute crazy talk

1 Like

Bro got beat by a random AG admiral while Cursebeard killed Prometheus himself, stop glazing

I mean technically wouldn’t that also mean we don’t know if Freedrock even counts under human

he died to water, he was in a situation that cursebeard would have also died in lol

Bro lost to his own clumsiness fraudrock is NOT touching durza

Cursebeard would’ve lived because he has the tide curse

durza unironically is incredibly weak
he has the inability to master his curses and magics because he very simply does not have his own minds / physical energy to pull from, he is entirely reliant on who he rips it from

durza is the only one of the top 10 curse users who we see be BODIED by 2 people with only magic