Rate my builds

Rate my armor builds from 0-10 where 0 the build sucks and 10 it’s perfect and really good
Notes:
Most of these builds are still works in progress
Yes, I haven’t been grinding ds runs enough to get all tier 2 enchants, so I gotta do more of those
I’m a full lightning and water mage (250 stat points in magic)
Please give your honest opinion-I appreciate the feedback :slight_smile:

Main, good defense, and agility so I can outrun rkers lol

Dark Sea build, I rarely go into the high insanity ranges, good defense because that’s crucial for the dark sea

Attack speed build, good for lightning mage

Power, nowhere near max, but it gets it done :slight_smile:

Agility build: mosquito :slight_smile:

Attack Size build, good for mages because mages usually have small attack size

Hey I see no modifiers on the amulets now get modifiers now :smiling_imp:

it hurts my head

I haven’t been grinding modifiers for amulets, prob gotta start doing that

A lot of them seem to have either low power or low defense, how much damage does a regular blast do on your main build?

All things considered it seems like the ds build is the best one of these at face value.

thanks for the feedback-I do double blast, and each individual blast is around 150 dmg

you think the ds build is good?

Build #1: 6/10, build lacks any necessary equipment but overall balanced, though putting in 6/10 for lacking modifiers, exotic enchantments, and boss-drops (better off using modified items since they can sometimes or if not give better stats)

Build #2: Same thing as before but putting warding on a boss drop is actuaslly making me tweak badly, 5/10

Build #3: 6/10 Better than build #1 but again, lacks any sort of real equipment, modifiers, etc. Better off going no warding on that build since it just decreases its stats. You aren’t real if you say “just so I don’t get any insanity effects”.

Build #4: 6.5/10, even though this lacks any sort of defense, it would be good for it’s agility but at the same time you’d still drain badly due to the lack of actual attack speed or any real defense, you’d die in seconds and your attacks will be slow to cast. Also same reason as build #1

Build 5#: 6.5/10, lacks any actual defense and would die in seconds, even though you could say agility saves, doesn’t help against AoE attacks. You might as well go 200 agility to have the same mosquito effect while having better stats like more pwer or bursting. But really this is just playstyle on that part

build 6#: 6.8/10, really the only balanced build here but like #1 again and #1, you putting warding on boss item.

tl;dr: You suck with warding

For the atk speed build: theurgist cloak has both warding and atk speed so that’s why I used it
I didn’t originally have the calvus chest, I traded for it and it already had virtuous on it, but I kinda ripped off the guy who owned it because I got it for really cheap

Should’ve used siren set for the better result grara!

bruh like I said I wasn’t grinding dark sea runs enough to get all those stuff

Do I care?
Green Face GIFs | Tenor

yes, you can give me a free full siren set

Gotta win my ball thing game for it

bruh.

do u have perfect jewelcrafting? its mad easy to farm use thornflowers and like painites (my friend game me a ton)
that way you can just craft em urself

i mean for non exotic scrolls id say 7/10 could change the stats a little since anything that isnt above 80 other than attack speed or agility isnt worth it

Drop the attack speed if its in the 30s

check my dark sea guide on my profile it will help you grind stuff
try fishing in dark sea for leg scales. then make luck IV brews/essence in preffered cauldrun (recommend gold or silver but any is fine) and use your newly found luck potion to get even more leg scales.

By now you should have a luck V potion. Use that to open chests after a dark sea run. If you wanna know how to get more than 36 chests an hour in dark sea check my guide

1. 4/10, low power, ok defense…but high agility? its trying to be a speedy build just lacks any size or speed

2. 5/10 low power, ok defense agility…random warding for whatever reason…just not good

3. 6/10 low power, ok defense, but very high atk speed…compared to the other builds, this one seems somewhat usable, but its still bad

4. 0/10 0 defense suicide build

5. 2/10 0 defense mosqutio build…but lacks the attack speed needed to be a mosqutio

6. 3/10 decent stats but bad defense, another suicide build

tips:
!!!use the gear builder!!!
use T2 enchants
you need one more warding than insanity to fully quell it
avoid amulets

Really depends what it is if you want lots in 1 stat then go for it AVOID POWER AMULETS AT ALL COSTS and use blasted arc or vatrachos or blasted sorcerers

I trade for all those jewels. also I love your channel! :slight_smile:

1 Like