Recommendations for Magics

If you don’t look ahead and only plan for the base game, you’re likely to end up being unsatisfied months down the line when more content gets released and you realize that you didn’t take later updates into account.

I always plan 2 magics and an ancient

Vampirism. For an element as fast as Plasma, receiving such a huge increase in damage against Bleeding targets does wonders.

I plan for base game first than the game further along.

hmmmm…

maybe…

idk technology build is a WIP but i’ll consider these

what theme would and acid/iron build be possibly?

There’s always a middle ground; that’s where I rest. Don’t want my early build to be held back by ambitions resting upon later updates, but at the same time, I don’t want to reach a point where I realize that it’d be better to go back on my hundreds of hours and simply reset my file because my planning was inadequate.

Acid and Metal is a bit tough to form a theme around. Mainly due to the colors, but I’m sure there’s still a way to make it work visually. Whether you pick the purple or green variant of Acid, just make sure that it holds some visual relation to your third magic [Lost/Ancient/whatever] so that it looks cohesive. I’m not really sure if fighting styles will have unique colors as far as their visual effects go, but if they do, that’s something else to keep in mind.

:acid_magic_var1: :iron_magic_var2:

"why can’t you just make sense " :sob:

I mean could acid/metal still be technology based?

or would lightning be kinda necessary for that to work

make a build off of this demon

Extraterrestrial demon

Alien

claws + acid

that’s it.

gets fucking clapped by fire users though, or any strong player really

In the third movie a xenomorph had molten lead dumped on its head. And it lived.

but can it survive my acid corrode proc tech + iron infused rushdown boxing skilled followed up by instant crash style acid attack to proc corrode again + iron placed explosion?

maybe I’ll be like a sandstorm conjurer and a chemical hazard warlock instead:

:lightning_magic_var2: :sand_magic_var3:

:acid_magic_var2: :iron_magic_var1:

the facehugger just needs to get on your face

can the xenomorph survive vetexgames???

we’ll find a way trust me

Frozen status sucks now so Im gonna use snow by itself because it blinds

Conjurer and Warlock in AO is gonna be annoying as hell with the instant frozen status attacks even if we can easily get out

I see a lot of potential in the frozen meta tbh, I can imagine it being a playstyle where you’d wanna kinda wear down your opponent to some kind of point where they lack energy or stamina to escape, and then you could attack them easier when frozen, using the frozen to also help you wear down targets to that point too