'cause you aren’t the first person to show up and start preaching this exact message like you’re going to be the guy that “saves AO” and we’re all sick of it.
they all say the same things line for line, preach the same message, and don’t have a smidge of difference in how they act.
Because your talking like every other person that thinks PvP toggle is unironically a good idea. A PvE game should always have PvP as an option, not a necessity (or just no PvP at all if the game just isn’t suited for it). Also, we were reaching 700 players and whatnot before Full Release when the PvP toggle was not here and we are still reaching it now so that says something.
I do because i actually dont just solely pve which you pretend to claim is an entertaining activity when it mostly boils down to “Okay, which program will I use to afk tonight? I guess i could use tiny task”
Arcane odyssey is factually not a pve game and even if its intended as one, it horribly fails at presenting PVE or anything regarding the exploration of the world
using a third party program to do inputs for you.
like a fishing macro automatically casts and waits for a visual indicator to catch the fish, detects the notification that you caught it, and casts the line again.
if you’re using a macro, you are literally not playing the game.
AO is factually a PvE game, even if it is more poorly implemented than other games. It has a story, npcs to fight, a world to explore, vast lore to uncover, and a lot more things. Most games that have such elements are PvE games or PvE games that also have PvP in them like Deepwoken (though Deepwoken is a lot more pvp-centric). Also, maybe I’m wrong but why are you cherry picking? You have almost never replied to the things I’ve said that matter the most, like what I added last reply.
Last I looked at deepwoken, for all its community preaches its importance, it isn’t even PvP centric for its core gameplay loop.
PvP is just something that happens between point A and point B, at no point was it required for anything.
Thats true, though I call it more pvp-centric because the pvp community grew so large that the devs naturally incline towards it more (I used to watch Deepwoken videos and apparently they focus on it more from what I remember)
No shit no one wants to fish for 24 hours straight on their laptop or computer for a SINGLE sunken set
Everyone knows that macroing is necessary to play the game because of how much of a waste of time it is to do various activities or just stay in it
Literally done by 90% of the community because pve is just that lacking in entertainment factors, theoretical is just trying to shill his ego by trying to pretend its some demonic thing to do WHEN ITS ALLOWED
Name one aspect of deepwoken’s progression that requires pvp.
One singular thing in the core progression loop that requires you to fight a SINGLE player.