Creation and Chaos: Remastered : Arcane April day 10

:arrow_down: The actual song :arrow_down:

Playlist (includes OG version until I delete it:

I made this using Adobe After Effects, oh wait todays arcane April prompt has to do with effects…
Adobe Effects + Effects = This post is for Arcane April. gg ez :sunglasses:

Also, this art was made by Tong, and a colored version by Quest. I just used it to put the cover art together.

Here is the original:

19 Likes

less gooo

1 Like

YOU DA BABY
LEZZ GOO!!! :flushed:

3 Likes

dababy convertible (real) (gone wrong) (fined by police)

1 Like

(Gone sexual)(3AM challenge)(You won’t believe what happens next :cold_face: :hot_face: :scream:)

2 Likes

This is nice

1 Like

I swear if you delete the old version again, considering you lost the MIDI file for that, I don’t think it’s a good idea

1 Like

You made the art and all the songs?

1 Like

sheeesh!

1 Like

I think Kwispy made most the art for the comic, including this poster… Or not? Anyone who knows for certain, correct me if I’m mistaken. I think though that Kwispy made the figures and characters, and Tobi the backgrounds, the environment and stuff. I’m not 100% certain about which one made this specific poster though…

1 Like

Thank you. Also welcome back.

2 Likes

Yeah, i’ll keep it in the playlist. Don’t worry I won’t delete this one. :+1:

2 Likes

No Tong made the original concept art and Quest did the colored version, I just made the cover art using it.

2 Likes

holy shit how do you pump these bad boys out so much LMAO

1 Like

@KwispyKage is doing most of the art for the comic, but months ago when I announced the project, Tong made art for it.

Heres my characters in her style:

1 Like

Hahaha, I think it’s because I had these songs in my head for a while, but all I needed to do was clean them up and then record them. It also helps that I usually just record piano versions, though I did try an orchestration with Seas of Adventure which was decent.

Glad you like my music. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

dude it’s impressive, you and I gotta chat sometime cause I need to figure out how to overcome the artist block with this stuff. I guess some of it has to do with my schedule lmfao.

you’re awesome bro, I look forward to working with ya

1 Like

Yeah definitely, that would be great!

Yeah, schedules can be a pain, I feel that. :frpensive:

Thank you so much, and I am very excited about what you will do with my music.
once I get the time to start cleaning it up XD

2 Likes

Oh ok

1 Like