Reminders for AO (Part 3)

We making it out of the war seas with this one :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :fire: :fire: :fire: :100: :100: :100:

Aw hell nah volcanic potion ain’t getting nerfed soon, if y’all didn’t like getting rked before you’re gonna really hate it now

we love 7 second stun on every hit

1 Like

wait what

i do not see speed listed
i REALLY hope that the “currently” means that he’s still figuring it out

…so anyway, anyone know how to get 20k galleons without fishing at a reasonable timespan? i don’t want to stand still and do that for hours

ship farm real

oh, right, cargo trading
i am 100% doing that on my villain file first i am NOT about to lose 3k galleons

cargo n shit ig?

if you’re that desperate for money you can also just sell excess stuff you don’t need to a shop owner, a lot of the time people are carrying 1k or more worth of galleons in their pockets just from extra shit alone

sealed chests, i’ve gained like over 7k ever since the update dropped

Clan owners with enough cash to buy 7 brigs

I’m already excited, hopefully grinding for enough Galleons to buy it won’t be too bad since cargo is a thing.

wow so its even faster than the ketch

Yeah but against the wind its pretty slow with a base 65 resilience. (Ketch has 75 for comparison)

Looks like the trend is bigger ships will be faster with the wind but slower against it.

4 Likes

oh fuck i’m scared of how many high level GN members we might have to fight from a Brig spawning in :sob:

Screenshot (2459)

imagine if one of the ravennan ships after defeating Revon was a Brig

6 Likes