Reminders for AO (Part 1)

semantics, my point still stands

The most effective “f*ck you die” button is the reset button

:omegaswag:

No it does not. Ultimate Arts are not going to be overpowered like that. Vetex wouldn’t allow it.

People that invest all of their stat points into 1 stat will still have double the strength in that 1 stat than people that invest into 2 stats. This is true no matter the cost of spells.

Maybe investing into 1 will be meta until level 200, but I don’t care if it will all work out in the long run.

oh wait shit that’s true

Huh. He actually listened to me…kind of.

mfw no ranged weapon skills

(i say, knowing damn well implementing those wouldnt actually make any sense but still being disappointed for some stupid ass reason)

i forgot about agility for a second

Melee Weapon Revamp included bows y’know.
Bows are getting skills too.

Did he fix the agility calculation?

nothing about stat scaling has been mentioned yet in the trello
(except magic but that isn’t related to equipment)

WWWHH,…,…>.>…>??? BUT BOW NOT MELEE…?.>>??//???

well if that’s the case then fucking GOD hope you’re right godgodogod

I assume it either has or will be fixed if its a glitch.

ash with max intensity go brrr
wait no poison would be even better for this
go commit gas chamber

1 Like

Cover Redwake in poison clouds and watch every ganker in it die

you know i will be ready

Makes me wonder what the removed ones looked like. Do you have them still and are willing to show or are they gone for good?

Otherwise, good changes all around, can’t complain about builds getting more opportunities to use gear outisde of their specialty and still get something out of it.

just wanna clarify. if you’re at 20 magic levels, you’re level 10 as of now. you don’t level this up faster, its basically the same thing. another example is you need 50 magic levels in order to unlock explosion.

wish you could buy or find enchantments to equip onto your weapons for better customization

1 Like

1 Like