Reminders for AO (Part 1)

I’m so glad he fixed this. The hand punch animations always bothered me because of how off and delayed they were

Gonna make an alt acount and call it WarSeasTheos or something stupid and merc people with his magic combo.

2 Likes

I’m weirdly interested in what the newer simpler magic circles mentioned a while back look like. They might have been in a combat leak but I can’t remember.

If you look closely at some of the magic showcases you can kinda see it but not too clearly. I think it’s seen best with the earth beam and lightning explosion leaks

YEESSS!

Tobi ( the chad ) redrew it here

now that i noticed it he hasnt been here for a while huh

2 Likes

Yeah nearly forgotten they existed I don’t have the best memory lol

Tbh I don’t even remember what the wom circles look like, never paid attention

Fire magma and some other fire based magic(ash maybe?) and obviously sun and Phoenix

I mean I’d probably take fire three times lol, who cares about synergy (I know many people do)

magma was another mind that theos could’ve gotten so atleast take that
even though the webcomic isn’t comic, acturus phoenix or smth is like magma plus phoenix

Why are people calling AO a copy of Sea of Thieves🥱

16 Likes

peop;le are stupid

im guessing they thought only from one picture: OH WOWW ITS A SEA OF THIEVES CLONE!!!

if they seen some combat gameplay they’d realize its literally two different games… :skull:

not if i snipe it before you!!

idk it’s probably people who saw the shoutout from roblox and did 0 research on the game then went and said that

sniped and verified

Justice for @Crystalys

this is why you claim it before you say that you’ll make it or else somebody will snipe it

i learned that one the hard way and i didn’t even announce it