Reminders for AO (Part 3)

I dont mean to minimod but can you guys move this conversation, people come to this thread expecting trello patch notes and not a convo about how much morbillion renowners a deckhand costs, it is very dissapointing to see ~40 unread posts here and not a single one a patch note
:pray: pls

Literally all you have to do is wait for Divanochi to wake up and this will all be manually moved over. (Though we should apologize for making him do this so often)

Thank you for pointing this out. Sadly, I had to delete the comments as moving posts to and from larger threads does not work.

2 Likes

I uhhh, wish you didn’t delete the discussion about the latest patch notes but the rest is fine. The renown changes and hunting changes are pretty big and I do think they warrant a bit of talk. I’m a bit more divided on them then compared to any of the other recent changes.

1 Like

There should be a topic for that further discussion then instead of flooding this area with it, I believe

Oh nah now people are just going to leave as soon as my 1mil bounty character joins the server ;-;

HOLY FUCK LETS GO

people who racked up a lot of renown thinking it was just a funny shipwright npc grind feature

4 Likes

I’m happy I avoid trying to have high renown now.

2 Likes

10 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Gem wipes

8 posts were split to a new topic: V1.13 infamy changes

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: V1.13 infamy changes

(Gonna move discussion to the topic Divanochi split but I wanted to leave off on this note here)

This is incredibly important. Clans are social groups for the game, this is how your players come together. If you expect all of your players all the time to be pvp fiends then you’re failing to properly engage the players who find investment in other areas of your game. What if someone wants a clan so they have people to farm bosses with, or expedition into the dark sea, or the very rare case of people who just want someone to talk to while they fish?

I’m not saying a clan of fisherman should be able to be the #1 clan in the game, but I am saying that they shouldn’t feel like they are constantly ‘in danger’ for being in a clan.

6 Likes

can see this being a little buggy with the assassin’s syndicate and grand navy, maybe.