Renown changes discussion

no you said 4 deckhands

3 deckhands, each of them give 4 speed. Easy math.

Deckhands do get levels. And by levels I mean they go to lvl 130. The reason why a legendary deckhand will have the same speed as a rookie is because its not lvl 130. A legendary lvl 130 gives you 7 speed. Thats a whooping 21 speed for 3 legend lvl 130

but you said 4 deckhands and 16 speed

why not lol

Why does it have to? People just enjoy stonk boats with different builds using equipment and deckhands, with good deckhands locked from them to ever complete the dream boat if they don’t do pvp and don’t place a target on themselves.

4x4 equals 16 :skull:

yeah but you can’t get 4 deckhands, 4x3 is 12

3 deckhands, each of them give 4 speed.

yes, 4 times 3 is 12

Did you even read my responses? If there are 4 deckhands that means extra 16 speed, but you said there are only 3 allowed. That means extra 12 speed.

3 deckhands!!

yes that’s what I said, but you were saying there are 4 deckhands before

HOW IS THAT EVEN RELEVANT IF I ALREADY CORRECTED MYSELF?

ok but why did you say that when you could have just admitted you were wrong? it just made you look dumb for repeating what I said

You asked me a question, I answered it, then you said “but you said 4”, so I said I already corrected myself when you told me the FIRST TIME. You sound like the dumb one.

It doesn’t matter whether it’s 4 or not, the deckhands give a good enough speed increase. 4 deckhands means 16 speed 3 deckhands means 3. There’s no reason for this conversation to even keep going because we already finished it.

yeah but that was confusing, just be more clear

why do people have to do story and pve and quests to get their dream boat? what if they just want pvp and don’t want to get into that stuff?

Oh my god this shit about deckhands is so stupid
Chinese_Hair_removal

“NOOOOO RIVAL HUNTING TAKES LONGER WHEN IM AT OVER 500,000 RENOWN?!!! NOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENINNNG” :sob:

Shut the fuck up.
Like actually.
Rivals didn’t get gutted, this shit will only start to apply at tiers of over 500k and 1 MILLION renown.

How many people do you see walking around with that much renown on a day to day basis? Be honest with me. How many fucking people do you see with this much fame/bounty per day?

4?
7?
Fuckin 20?

And HOW MANY of those guys are mostly pve players?

That division cuts things pretty short now doesn’t it?

Now onto the next point.

“THIS ONLY MAKES RIVAL HUNTING MORE TEDIOUS BECAUSE NOW ONCE I REACH 500K BOUNTY ILL HAVE TO HUNT THEM TWICE TO GET THE SAME REWAAARD” :sob:

Shut up once again.
The gain is halved. Now you need to hunt them twice to get the SAME renown you were getting before.
You’ve been farming them to get to 500k. So now you just need to do it 2x as much. But HEY there’s always players.

And my most favorite complaint here

“B-b-b-b-but DECKHAAAAAAAAAAAANDS” :frcryin:

Nimble enchant your ship goofy :rofl:

A ketch with 90+ speed is already fast enough to sail across the map in under 5 minutes and out sail EVERY npc ship. you do NOT need 120 speed on your boat to play the game.

I still don’t get why this has so much heat around this.

Rivals are still viable, PvP is just more viable. And that’s how it should be

I’ll get hate for this take and I hope I do. Because No fucking pve “demon” should be anywhere NEAR the bounty or assassin leaderboard

You should be on the leaderboard for actually FIGHTING PEOPLE. NOT NUKING MERLOT.

You wanna get these precious deckhands? You wanna get this “high renown”? But you also want to play the game “normally”?! Give me a fucking break

1 Like