Reset level prompt

Reset level prompt
effort 2.846153846153846 13 quality 3.25 12 reasonability 3.785714285714286 14

5 hours grinding a boring ass walking simulator is a lot of time (wom)

5 hours actually having fun and going throug the story is a breeze (ao)

and please people wont spend 5 hours in one sitting to get levels

its my opinion and words/sentences can have different meanings

Yes, being forced to restart from scratch is rather inconvenient and annoying, especially when you was specifically told you would not have to.

You don’t even know enough about AO to talk about how immersive and fun it is going to be.
Leave that to the testers.

bitch please youre not restarting from scratch, the only difference going from lvl 90 to lvl 1 would be your level, you would still have to do the exact same stuff, kill the same bosses, do the same quests except that one person will be gaining levels throughout the journey while the other just breezes through!

Idk about you but I think it’s an extreme to not consider levels as player data…

weve seen and read enough on the trello and leaks to know that its gonna be much much better, you must be living under a rock if you dont know

thinking the russian revolution is gonna occur just because people lost their levels is an extreme, not counting levels as player data is NOT an extreme

mf we’ve barely got any major leaks at all, stop acting like the world revolves around AO now

weve seen ENOUGH

I feel like you’ve lost all reason and just want to argue at this point, you’ve been putting words in my mouth since the start and claiming levels aren’t player data.

Denying the definition of a word because of your own personal preference is an extreme.
Denying history because of your own personal opinion is an extreme.

You keep talking about extremes so much that you don’t even realize that your entire argument is built on them.
You’re probably still going to deny it because that’s the kind of person you are, if the facts don’t match up to your opinion, you refuse to accept it even if its shoved in your face.

is this a claim of defeat?

words can have varying defenitions that can be bended and stretched according to ones own needs, ever wondered why theres always a * next to certain words in advertising?

See, you’re even forming you’re own non-existent “battle” in your head. Winning an argument isn’t the goal of an argument but it seems to be something you simply can’t understand with your deficient brain.

Player data is not one of those words in this instance.
Stop.

and dont say i refuse to accept anything when you literally havent budged a millimeter yourself and you claim that everything is false or incorrect

using insults in an argument, majestic!

1 Like

it is
all words can be bended and stretched

I think you have alzheimers fr now

“using insults in an argument!!! lol time to bug you over it”

You’re such a hypocrite.

1 Like