Reviewing your suggestions for AO!

This is like, the first time I have seen someone openly admit that they weren’t thinking clearly, dang, thanks for understanding lol

Also I want to make it clear that I’m not suggesting this because i want to feel represented. I could not care less about being represented in a Roblox game, I just came up with a cool concept and ran with it lol

maybe relate it more to bone structure and the karate suggestion someone suggested above, any fighting styles irl that make use of bones?

I got this whole big thing written but to simplify it,

Buff sea monsters

you do know theyre kinda crazy the further you go?

I submit myself for judgement.

idk about the dark sea monster bounty thing like good luck finding them, sharks aren’t like a main feature of the game as much as criminal and hero npcs are, sharks simply do what they are allowed to do and hunt for their survival and for their rightful meals, i am upset that there are no other fish for sharks to hunt other than the players too though,

i could only see this as like a quest from some random npc hidden or not maybe at mount othrys ( so much empty land there guh ), to hunt like a massive white eyes or something and bring back a drop from it maybe ( trophy ), other than that ( maybe some quest for some alchemist or brewer guy for an obulus scale so he can “disappear” ) other than that it seems completely unnecessary as the coding would just be disastrous and players would just splash bleed pots and kill innocent sharks.

i like the addition to treasure charts though yes idk how your other one got more votes

It’s simpler as an idea at its core. Just bounty hunting but for sea monsters’. Relics is a bit more complicated as an idea (Collectibles that you can turn in with sets for a bigger reward or sell for some decent cash, with sprinkles of lore).

i’d rework the latter suggestion i can see a captain looking for clothes for his crew and simply cannot find ( yeah no npc selling pirate clothes wow ) clothes for his crew so he buys from the player and gives like sails ( don’t clutter all this to 1 npc )
critique the relics idea and think why would vetex want to add this to his game and keep in mind all the issues already in the game and so on, I’d drop the sea monster idea it seems like unnecessary from many perspectives, the relics idea is actually good and helps get the game out of the ‘bandit beater’ grind style for loot and adds something “interesting” much like how sunkens were “interesting” and made fishing even a thing

Though Relic idea is my favored child, the people have chosen which idea they like more. Hunting Sea Monsters for unique ship parts/trophies for your ship is much more basic, easy to implement and by extension appealin methinks!

We’ll see how Relics would be done, if ever. Idk if bits and bobs would even be necessary.

idk maybe dark sea sea monsters have some lost ship parts from some epic ships ( that’s as far as i could get the idea from what you said ) with no contract involved so just like a new drop, don’t base what you do based on what people like, do based on what you like and yeah relics would be nice and is such a missed out thing ( that shell island ruin just collecting dust fr fr )

Since grab moves are basically the same, all share the same cooldown and there are ALOT of grab moves,
My suggestion? make so that if you for example use a musket and a flintlock together and you use cheap shot. Onslaught would still be on cooldown but finish it’s cooldown faster than cheap shot, that would cause a reason to use Onslaught, as it’s avaliable now while you wait for cheap shot.

(basically, when a grab move is used, all other grabmoves cooldowns would be reduced by maybe 50%)

Ye ig, but poison jaws RN is just a slightly stronger tiger shark with +50 damage per bite bc poison, and it gives op PTD

it is quite rare and not easy to fight in water head on and drop rates aren’t too good and difficult to hunt cause buggy

don’t think of this as high priority people just find workarounds when issues like this happen

:neutral_face:
It’s litterly 2 shot and does only like 300 DMG

Also you can litterly spawn it in with bleed potions, not that rare

Anyway my idea is to give it like a acid effect in the water, making any players or boats near it take damage over time

Will help make it unique and not just a shark reskin with an extra effect

1 Like

But more grabs will be added in the future right? What is the point of using more than one grab if they are the same attack :frowning:

yeah grabs are just kinda bad

on bosses they only do damage, and in general they are kinda just boring