Reviewing your suggestions for AO!

me taking in the poor castaway who turned to me for hope after i saved them straight into the dark sea to die

Neviro should have specific dialogue for if you take him to akursius keep when you are meant to sail to wind row.

2 Likes

Why would anyone do that though?

To give him trauma

vetex is allergic to a respawn button so not happening sadly

fuck.

Woahhh, buddy. That’s a naughty word, and we don’t say that here. I wish you’d understand that, but you just don’t because you’re sped. Now, if you stop being an idiot and follow the rules, I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

what about a new-

never cook again

1 Like

I don’t see any of ur ideas here

k bet

1 Like

How to deal with PVP heads
one of the most annoying and recurring suggestions is that to add a toggle pvp button or to remove pvp from the game (both bad ideas) so this is the easiest and most effective way to deal with it:

Noob Protection
most annoying part of pvp heads: they are always too bad to fight against other pvp heads so they fight people that are fresh out of Sailor’s Lodge, my proposal is: When you create a new file, it has 24 hours (or more/less) of immunity to PVP, and upon reaching level 125 (independent of current max) it is deactivated

it can be de-activated at any point of progression (turning on becoming a villain along with pvp) but can’t be re-activated
to give a reason for people to turn it off, it could give a 10% or more xp buff when not under noob protection, that would not only give players a reason to turn noob protection off, as it helps with how slow the progression currently is

1 Like

im pretty sure its a troll

let the cooldowns be universal so that even after redocking they’re still there or they refresh when you redock so you have to wait 5 mins or whatever it’s better that way then how it is now…

like the idea of throwable bombs for warlord builds, we got throwable potions so combustion potions may be bombs for not i’m not sure but we need more alchemist builds totally

Make it so you can hunt neutral players if they’re in a clan with enough infamy it’s annoying how neutral players in massive clans can just walk around with all that infamy and not get hunted.

lol they do that so they don’t get people crawling on their backs whenever they try do anything

Make it so that lightning in the dark sea has a far lower chance of striking you. This is annoying, especially when Zeus decides to unleash his fury while you’re in the middle of fighting a ####### Atlantean.