Reviewing your suggestions for AO!

I see your point but to be honest it just really bothers me when neutral players can go around doing whatever with no consequences at all I had one trying to destroy my ship while I was doing cargo and another just harassing me in messages cause I killed him.

A feel yaā€¦ The neutral players are either the most chill people in the world that they probably live in a glacierā€¦ Or the most evil person- I havent seen an inbetween, and I feel ya

My suggestion thoughā€¦ Maybe re-add the bursting mode option. For when it was a thing, I really liked it, and who knows what chaos it couldve made at higher levels, or high sizeā€¦

yeah thereā€™s very few neutral loser players like that i even wanted to stop going neutral when i wanted to not lose infamy cause of this ( didnā€™t want to be related to them ) itā€™s so low to do such mean things when youā€™re supposed to be not causing harm

could you refresh everyone what bursting mode was ! i totally forgot

try play SG or AU servers theyā€™re more friendly ( SG > AU )

i realllllyyy hope thatā€™s not the final result since imagine modifiers ontop the arcaniumā€¦

An aura setting that made small explosions (or huge explosions) on your character! Kinda like a get off me toolā€¦ It was continuous

last part would backfire for the already lvl 50 req for pvp and noob protection is too common ( on many roblox games )for it to be a thing, in the long term i hope max lvls wonā€™t be hanging out at sailors lodge though lol, once nimbus sea drops we should have most of your issues addressed i believe

1 Like

i sure miss wind magic

Yeah, a bursting ultimate art wind aura would be like gravity magic!

there must have been a reason it got removed and we do got self explosion which arent as cool

Singapore servers are definitely not friendly. I get bounty hunted there more than anywhere elseā€¦ or maybe itā€™s just me :person_shrugging:

yikes havenā€™t really been playing for a while may just be the server it takes you to rip, you still have to be careful, find a dead US server maybe

yeah idk how hard that would be, but idrc cuz my ass wants to respawn my boat

oh yeah suggestion i forgot is being able to just cap your reputation, let me stay at neutral gawd damn, donā€™t wanna go to a dude every 30 minutes

hybrid only fighting styles (mainly warlock tho)

may already be planned with lost fighting styles and all that, may be cool if the lost fighting style could only take certain magics or weapon users for the style

Iā€™ve always wanted it, mostly because people like me who play the game privately will end up dealing with 2-3 members of a clan or guild that take from my ship or simply go out of their way to gank me, but would a PVP enabler be possible? Like- you can only turn it off at the very start of the session, in the menu for loading a file. Itā€™ll really help out people who play solo like me.

play with a friend and take other precautions to avoid getting killed, optimise your ship for speed i doubt the option to enable and disable pvp will be given like that honestly itā€™d have to be some kind of workaround way