Revon, but uhh. But uhh

My phone,(yes I use a phone to draw), was literally having a mental breakdown due to this.

Gotta be honest, but I took some coloring inspiration from @StellaRoti (hope she okay yall). I’m a sucker for colors, so I decided to use this method of coloring. Looks better than my older art, so might used that later on. :nod:

Ight, time for me to go, cya.

Oh yeah, it’s my birthday, but eh. Who cares-

29 Likes

Hehe, Imma bring @OneAndOnlyFrancis and see her goofy reaction to this mess.

Revon being some kind of incomprehensible being ain’t gonna stop me from mocking him

Yes, make sure to bully him just for laughs and giggles.

Biblically correct revon

i’d still fodderize him

thanks

i didn’t notice and i was about to go to sleep so uh :+1:

Someone else who does this?
I thought I was the only one…

I do have a drawing tablet for my computer, but I have no idea how to share,(and the fact I’m absolutely lazy). Soo…

PEAK

Never expected art like this

Oh uh thanks, never knew someone will call my art Peak tbh.

Good gosh, help me. My goofy mind is creating an AU where Revon become a literal god… AHHH- :sob:

1 Like

I guess the aesir has just made him god

This is so good wtf :purple_heart::purple_heart:

The content in it is more important than the quality for me. Super detailed or realistic art is cool, but if I don’t enjoy the “subject” or “topic” (Idk how to word it) of the drawing then I really don’t care about it.

Biblically accurate revon is wicked to me so this drawing is peak

Fr dude, I get the most absurd idea known to mankind during the most random moments. Mostly because I’m watching the same topic over and over again.

Gonna b honest I wasn’t sure what I was expecting, but I’m glad to know that the glitch matched the vibe :sob:

This actually looks cool ngl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :smiley: Yippie!!

Bro got angelified.

The first person to actually notice my birthday. :nod: