Robobitch Odyssey

Like he complains about edgelords and overly shy characters, when every single one of his characters had these traits:

1. Refused to interact with others.
  2. Had “special abilities” they were secretive about.
  3. Wouldn’t speak to unless spoken to, and even then would try not to.
  4. Refused to cooperate unless forced to.

Frankly I haven’t seen anything as pitiful as this:

^ Actively discouraging engagement out of character

^ doesn’t engage and attempts to preemptively shut down engagement of any kind
^ other person takes the hint

he has a meltdown

2 Likes

…No comment. I guess everyone’s experiences are different.

genuinely speaking, the official staff do everything they can to help newcomers who show a consistent, genuine interest within reason. They will literally all but create the character for you and in typo’s case [not just in RO btw], they have consistently been not just introverted, but entirely anti-social and try to shut down, avoid, or run away from any inter-character interaction entirely.

this is a prevalent and consistent rping issue with typ0, i promise.

These openings were so vague though and whenever i experimented it was always “errmmm you arent interacting right”

The last one i made felt pretty alive tbh, but alas, to be ignored by everyone, again.

(Paladin engineer whodad i forgot about)

These arent really even actual responses :sob:

Im not gonna apologize again since i feel as if ive already taken responsibility for the immaturity ive displayed previously, and i dont have much else to say.

I just didnt have a very good robobitch odyssey

Maybe i just didnt vibe with you guys :man_shrugging:

Hard to believe considering how obvious i’ve seen others interact and make openings for you to do the same [otherwise i would at least believe they would say out of character to go jump in]

Didn’t fit the setting like at all, also came in during the end of a boss fight so the timing was horrendous to begin with [not your fault but eh]

that’s all fine n dandy, but they were very obviously just stating that rp is not always in your control [if you want that much control make your own plot to run] and that it really was your own fault that the help of others went absolutely nowhere because you weren’t even taking advantage of it

…vague…?

At this point it feels like you’re an innocent guy who just so happened to get a minor cut in shark infested waters. I will not take part in the ravaging.

You seem to get that you made a few… mistakes, so let’s just leave it at that. I’ll probably check out RB Odyssey on my own time, on a separate account. From what I’ve seen, these people aren’t mean or super gatekeepy like I was thinking twenty or so minutes ago.

Aight I’m pulling out the receipts:

Every Single Damn Time Dubious Decided “Nah, I’ll Not Interact”

I have more brb

3 Likes

receipts for a total refund lmao

no like actually stop though. I think we all get it.

I might just be fodder at creative writing but the openings i was supposedly always given all the time were like

“XYZ places a glass of water and goes to do something else entirely unrelated to me”

And i would be like, confused how this would be an opening.

Or a character sees me, sorta acknowledges me, and then just sorta goes “eh” and thats also i guess an “opening”

Again who knows maybe these were way more obvious than I made them out to be but from my experience it was pretty tricky.

you’re just straight up lying now, the openings are like

“Hi there? Who are you? Wanna be friends?”

and your response was invariable “no get away from me I will hide and lock the door”

like really? you’ll do that and then complain you can’t get into the rp?

More Times Dubious Decided “Yk What Instead Of Interacting I Will Not And Then Whine About It After”

this is all you

Yeah i know scott sucked, taking full accountability for it.

Most of my complaints came from when i made my paladin character, who although sorta didnt fit in with the timeline, i thought he was quite clever.

Also i dont get why having slightly quirky weird characters is bad theres literally a savant who does whatever the hell she wants and i think shes omnipotent or something

“slightly quirky weird characters” does not mean “I WILL ACTIVELY AVOID ROLEPLAYING WITH OTHER PEOPLE”

and your second character was almost identical

I guess it’s just how people can be different, but in my opinion some of those openings were WIDE open. For example, the character you referred to as the “red female dog” was literally giving you an entire chance to be a part of your own arc. You could have been rivals, or it might have been a misunderstanding. Someone could have died in the fight and a new character would come to avenge the loser. Or, you could have made a new ally- perhaps you and that red character had aligning goals.

Read more hard literature, chapter books. They’ll help with understanding vague context clues. It helped me, at least.

1 Like

Only taitc did that lmfao

(Though admittedly one of the times i did just ignore them, which, yeah, whatever, i suck at role-playing)

(The frustration got to me and thats why i became stubborn and unreasonable)

you were told multiple times that your character could be introverted but could not be so socially averse that they would apparently meltdown at the prospect of talking

not to mention the time where you just stabbed someone as an intro, entirely unprompted

Eh? The paladin didnt avoid interaction.

I tried offering help several times with him, everyone was like “erm who are you go away” and sometimes nobody even replied to me.

I did actually try to rp as a more social person with him, my complaints there are valid.

To be honest i dont really have the steam to keep arguing. Not everything works out yknow.