Robobitch Odyssey

dubious try to quote someone without starting with “erm” challenge [impossible]

that was bc the timing and tone was just bad for the moment [which is something we told you at the time as well]

sounds more interesting than half the interaction I’ve seen in those texts. Something could sprout from an action like that, whether people liked it or not. I think it’s obvious this guy is really new to RPing, obvious enough that there are mountains of evidence showing how much of a noob he is to improvisation writing. Knowing this, maybe we should… idk… stop kicking a dead horse? He seems to already understand the mistakes he’s made. At this point it looks like you’re just trying to change his personality.

1 Like

that’s true, but you really can’t really pin this on us. We directed you to multiple resources and gave you a lot of advice. Rping isn’t for everyone, but you shouldn’t place the blame on others, when you were being uncooperative and ignoring advice

You guys told me this after i miserably failed at trying to interact.

I thought it was the perfect opening but apparently not, even though i could have totally healed you guys.

Bleh whatever im hungry cya

comparatively more interesting? sure, but not a good way to make other characters like you to begin with, like it is still arguably a very bad way to start bc it immediately makes everyone hostile toward you

we told you this like immediately after you kept trying to jump in at a bad time because it was still a bad time to jump in

idk, im just a bit frustrated. I spent multiple long conversations trying to work out characters and motives with him and it just didn’t really work out. He just seemed to be ignoring everything I said, especially when it came to me trying to get him to improve on writing and not take the first few failures seriously.

1 Like

The Time Typo Tried RPing As His “Better” Character

For context this was at the tail end of a long rp that had been ongoing for the better part of a few months. As Typo tries to introduce himself, there are multiple characters who are literally dying.

That is literally all he ever did

like I mean he sent about four other posts and then didn’t show up until the rp had actually ended to ask “have I been intro’d yet”

1 Like

I can’t even try anymore. This is just insanity.

(I did actually try to offer help but each time i did i was kinda just ignored, as ive said, again.)

As I write this with microwaved leftovers in my mouth im just gonna say that all of this happened like months ago and ive definitely grown from the pettiness and the stubbornness i very proudly showed off in those screenshots, makes me cringe a little when i read them too, though im probably not gonna try to jump back in because whats the point tbh

again, you did this at the end of a long rp, the timing wasn’t right and it’s not your help they needed at the time. it didn’t fit the tone, it didn’t fit the time and we told you that.

oh but I’m not done yet, because he’s so kindly begun the topic, today I will be sharing his numerous breakdowns in public space as well

genetically a rper :pensive:

(derogative (bloodline curse))

2 Likes

Thats me all right, but I cant sadly fix the past for you hee hee

If you wish to continue sharing these screenshots go right ahead, im that person anymore.

Writing doesn’t come naturally to anyone. I won’t hold bad writing against typo. However, typo was given advice on character writing and rping multiple times(If I recall danny sent an entire list of articles and somewhere around half the server pitched in bits of advice at some point), and kind of ignored it? The main thing I was frustrated about was the refusal to learn and accept that there is no one trick to writing, and instead just complaining how it didn’t come as easily as art(even though they admitted that that art didn’t come easily to them either in a separate convo). It just felt like I was running in circles when I was trying to push them.

No one is going to like or be good at everything they try, but it’s your responsibility to understand what’s worth pursuing and if you think so, to make effort to improve at it. None of us started good at writing, and none of us are perfect at it, and all of us are improving, but to improve you have to actually learn from your mistakes

idk that was my minor tangent on what frustrated me.

1 Like

Watching this whole thing with music in the background has been an experience

7 Likes

i am balling

i am faded

fade deez nuts

Points are just kinda being repeated now lol

Ive seen this message like 7 times now

“Typ0 was too stubborn to learn”

And I was! But that was because honestly i felt like i made a terrible first impression and i began to spiral into this terrible negative mindset that made me… tweak a fuckton.

Im aware that most of the arguments i got into were most likely because of some dumb shit i said but i guess the overall vibe i felt and the mental reputation i built in my head amplified the moments where it truly was out of my control.

Honestly its kind of all just a bitter memory now.