Sacrifice a forumer

nice hustle bozo go back to r/copypasta

look man I tolerate you sometimes but there are days where I wish you’d fall into a pit of punji sticks left behind by my grandfathers and uncles back in Vietnam alone and without any means of calling for help as you slowly rot away unable to free yourself.

today is one of those days.

as polite as I try to be, some fucker like you has to be oh so fucking annoying and irritate me so much that I simply cannot see them as another human being and rather something that exists to be a living nuisance that needs to simply cease to be

look man I tolerate you sometimes but there are days where I wish you’d fall into a pit of punji sticks left behind by my grandfathers and uncles back in Vietnam alone and without any means of calling for help as you slowly rot away unable to free yourself.

as polite as I try to be, some fucker like you has to be oh so fucking annoying and irritate me so much that I simply cannot see them as another human being and rather something that exists to be a living nuisance that needs to simply cease to be

copypasta flooding threads should be a bannable offense atp (not sorry for breaking the chain)

download (24)

okay midnight listen to me this was like totally deserved

they were being an asshat in the first place if they weren’t none of this would have happened

breaking news, entirety of forums banned

what post are we even talking about again I think I lost track

internet tomfoolery

the copypasta arose because the elly person made this ridiculous reply to @lucky_303 so in response we turned it into a copypasta

smallest internet overreaction

no you deserve this

image1

Domain expansion… malevolent moyai…

take a look at this fucker right here, its an abomination, i hate it. How did anyone think this was a good idea for an emoji? The point of emojis is to show emotion, well what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think, WOW i sure do feel like a massive fucking stone today! It provokes me whenever i see it, it mocks me with its smug visage. What i really wanna do is drive down to the emoji headquarters, find the computer that hosts this specific emoji :moyai: and light it on fire! I’d like to push it off a cliff and watch it shatter into itty bitty pieces. And people just comment with it, as if its funny, its not. Oh wow, a stone head im so fucking hilarious and original. I’ll use it in every comment i post, NO, Stop it! Why does it have to be so goddamn smug? You’re a fucking stone you have no goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from pissing me off! Moyai, more like go die! Fucker.

Using my awesome psychic powers I predict this will result in a necrobump

Oh god

bro I had to middle click and drag my mouse to the bottom of the screen to get past that scrolling was not cutting it