Scenario: You've become Vetex. What do you add to the game?

Horses? HORSES? HORSES?

Honestly, Vetex should just use the basic horse model that Roblox uses if he can’t build a good looking horse

7 Likes

Horses are scrapped. They’re pointless when you got fly spells.

1 Like

He said he isn’t going to add airships due to something that’s coming in TGR. So yes, there is going to be transportation.

That’s basically like saying, “The new sort of transportation Vetex is adding is pointless when we have flight spells.” No, horses aren’t pointless as they’d be for people who are under level 150

Vetex please don’t add boats/row boats they don’t fit WoM

Then again Vetex scrapped them, he probably has better ideas.

I realize that I’m horrible at speaking English and struggle with everyday life
I could also mention how I will probably never see my family or my hometown again… yeah that’s not so great.
Sometime, avoiding entirely the goal of a topic is fun

Alright.
So I remove the level cap and set everybody to level 10000. Not 1000, 10000.
I let everybody chose all of their magics right off the bat and say ‘have fun’.

Basically this would be the real world if everybody could launch nuclear bombs out of their arms.

I then watch the devastation from a distance and consider actually adding content and reverting the hell I just unleashed.
(seriously though, WoM sandbox mode when)

3 Likes

good spell customization

I’ll consider getting some more help or working at a faster pace if I take a comparison to art.

If the storyline have been already planned out, then I will create the foundation or plans on what this would look like. These include npcs, bosses, locations, and content. Have this in my back pocket.

Horses. Though vetex is horrible with creatures, I feel he should at least practice doing something with them, once a week or a month.

Improve the introduction of aerial combat during the low levels. I did not know the combat was going to be aerial centered until I learned it from here.

1. I would lower the level requirements of magic jumps and possibly other movement spells.
  2. Greatly reduce the energy cost in order to maintain using flight, hover, and other spells. Possibly make getting hit by spells reduce your energy to balance this?
  3. Airships. Understandably won’t be added in. However, compared to the aerial aspect, Magius is heavily behind in advancements to match magic. While not airships, there should be taller or floating structures to charge your magic. Allow the players to jump from point to point.

Maybe Vetex is going to revamp the malnutrition and make it islands again. He wished he made the map similar to AA’s

Literally die because I can’t code

If you are Vetex then you would know how to code

If I were Vetex I would make all my favorite things good. And make Lightning bad because fuck lightning

Luckily for you all, I am not Vetex.

delete everything except riverville and ink magic

and add gun

4 Likes

This sounds like a masterpiece

Add “opus” as a spell name. My selfish mind demands Ultimate Art: Magnum Opus!

1 Like

Boobs (10 characters)

195 Likes

for real? :sleeper:

1 Like

banned for corruption

restricted access to devforum

fuck you

-david baszucki

14 Likes

please (10 characters)

3 Likes