Setting to Toggle Island Capturing

Setting to Toggle Island Capturing
effort 2.428571428571428 7 quality 3.166666666666667 6 reasonability 5.0 8

Please to the holy fruit pie in the sky, add a setting to toggle capturing islands

for anybody that could possibly be confused by this:

-Add a checkmark toggle in settings to determine whether or not you will attempt to capture an island.

That’s all i ask of you

Reason to add/change

-It was in AA
-I dont want to capture harvest from the church of iris while in the syndicate, mom
-literally no reason not to
-likely very easy, major benefits

“Hey uhh could you NOT CAPTURE OUR ISLAND YOU 1 INFAMY SCUM GNRGNRGNNGRKLSGKNK>R<RNGSKNGKNG”

this would be very nice for when you have a contract/bounty/rival at harvest

“FOUL INFAMY STEALING SCUM!!”

“i was just collecting bananas bro…”

Or if you wanted to not cap a small like sandfall island in favor of harvest but still wanted the resources there

We desperately need this

Yes pls then i dont have the

"3 seconds off my island or im gonna fucking drop hiroshima on your balls "

Yes pls then i dont have to threaten to drop Little Boy on ppl

P l e a s e.

Desperately need this for any kind of wild island. After capturing an island and going to another, you can’t even claim the island with the claim limit anyways. So you literally just demolish their claim just to be annoying :I

“Its our pumpkins”

• Edgy clan number 34031

If that feature existed, I would have gotten that first legendary treasure sooner

How would you drop an entire city of an island nation on someone

I really need this. On my assassin accout I’ve stepped on Harvest Island for like 3 seconds and their entire 10k* infamy 3 player clan is already trying to gank me :skull:

not sure if this will fix clan members being really sweaty but at least it wont alert them

Alternatively clan members can get an item that they have to place on a wild island in order to start capturing, such as a flag. Claiming islands changes from something you can opt out of to something that you have to opt into every time, which might be better??? idk what it would change i dont participate in clan stuff

edit: added a k at the end to indicate thousand, what a silly mistake

Honestly, I haven’t really gotten into clans or anything like that very heavily, but I feel this would be a pleasant change!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.