So I'm apart of doge nation and just think some of our members are giving it a bad name than it already has

Doge nation is face of “Edgy memer”
They started good, but quickly became rkering shits.

How do so many people on forums know nothing about any guild.

Not true, he used to a year ago tho

Well since we have the time. I think it’s safe to say that doge nation is the worst guild to have ever come out of this game and community
Hope you guys can feel glad knowing that in this guild community suncry isn’t the one who is the most hated. Instead it’s: doge nation! Refugee of 14 year old dick riders and 19 year old ip catchers.
It’s almost like Suncry. Promise! Just make sure you only play on that guild (or else he’ll try and get you into a controversy) I do not recommend this guild at ALL if you have the slightest bit of individuality. You will either get taught to pvp by the 14 year olds failing school. Or get killed by 10 year olds spamming explosion and then telling you the game isn’t about pvp. All of your enemies have the brain capacity of a 2 year old because every other regular guild left. There’s already news out there for this shitty guild that goes over territory that’s gonna get deleted in 10 months. It’s like you specifically waited until 2022 to farm for WoM because nobody plays it anymore.
The main guild itself, excluding the retards that reside in it. Let’s just say. You are a piece in this guild. Easily replaceable with an infamy quota to fill. It’s mainly composed of running around the map for 384749482 hours to find a player that will log on sight. Then you train for hours on end to finally master aiming with your magic just to find out there will be much more beneficial ways to get infamy and pvp. Wow.

2 Likes

Ok :+1:

Oh yeah. And I think if you’d seen the discord when xevenant owned it. I think you’d welcome back each banned forumer and apologize to them for being mistreated, because these people are fucking insane. They’re worse than any condo game you can find. This is mostly because of their hate boner for the silent order. I’ll just put it in a few posts so you can see what I mean.

It’s all retards. Retarded teens and retarded adults.
Just a piece of this community massing into a space known as the doge nation community.

On a personal note: after seeing doge nations return I can safely say my hope in future good guilds have been torn to shreds I hold no more hope for this part of the community. It’s gone everything’s fucking lost. Any old friend you knew in a guild went on to do something more important in life. Everyone in this thread needs to remind themselves the guild community is dead. We’re just talking about the good times we had together while completely ignoring the fact all guilds have completely died out and what was once a community for new leaders trying to make it big is now a barren wasteland for people who suck off the only 4 guilds that still play.

2 Likes

Maybe because this was months ago.
These posts were like one year ago and I haven’t even heard of them until it was mentioned by some doge nation member.

I am a doge nation member but, I just joined it.

1 Like

It’s gonna get revived hard in AO. And it has an equal chance to be good or bad if the OG’s don’t fuck it up.

Also yea your just saying shit that happened a year ago. But I can still never understand why Doge has to mald so hard over TSO.

1 Like

Tbh, the only thing I’m seeing through the clan is doge king only being the toxic one in the server.

1 Like

In the server yea. There are def some more though (fuck you Xev).

“It was months ago why bring it up bro”

I don’t care that it was last year or in 2020. Even if doge king became “not so bad” it still doesn’t unwarrant the reputation he has.
I give no shits how long ago it was.
That isn’t my point.
My point is that now that people are just leniently letting him back after what he did simply makes me lose hope in the guild community. They did it for doge king yet there’s hundreds of other people that didn’t even do shit nearly as bad yet they get shit on for it to this day.
But as I said I just can’t build up a reason to have hope that he’ll be a better person. As I just said. I’ve lost hope in the guild community.

He really do care about the past though. frfr

Consists of 2 - 4 good pvpers, rest are shitass.

Not saying I disagree with you, but why on earth are you so pressed about an issue that doesnt concern you in the slightest?

Frostyfk? He’s shitass. He placed explosioned
spammed me with lightning.

Dude, you did not need to type that much just saying. :sleeper:

Hes pressed over an issue that doesnt concern his ass. (New gens lmfaoo)

forum users ready to type another essay

1 Like

…?? Where the fuck did you get this from :sob: why are you making up shit on ur alt percy, oh wait your mains banned on the forums LOL

Again, completely false, we allow multiguilding retard

This is also a straight up lie, NOTHING you wrote here is true LOL

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: doge king lost his motivation and quit wom for the past year after i screwed him over, hes decided to revive doge nation in the new year, he wishes hed done it sooner stop assuming the most wild ass shit

…we literally do not have an infamy quota LOL??

We dont hunt for infamy… only if theres a player near us we’d kill, and thats so we can reach LB (reason for this is so if any player happens to check the LB, theyd see our name and know that it exists, or even try to join if their good enough)

No we dont but ight

Wow is right, im genuinely shocked how your alt ass spent so much time coming up with complete bullshit about my guild, maybe its in the safety of knowing hey its just an alt if i look dumb as fuck (which you do) then itll be fine, which is true

If you wanna talk baseless shit without any proof, talk to me on ur main on discord percy

I like how ur ass was talkimg about how doge was bringing u into controversy when he was respectfully asking you why you hate him (you have no reason, just hivemind thinking)