Soo... a few suggetions for the lore I guess

also I’m writing after 16 hour no-rest period, please feel free to point out grammatical mistakes that I made, I’ll go get some rest

I’ll vote because of the time and detail put into it

Mostly time

nvm there is another point that deserves my vote

What was it?

Here
You did all this to point out it’s flaws
Honcho

Yes, also bits of lore we experienced in WoM really didn’t felt satisfying to me, I just want more of the world to actually connect with the lore

2 Likes

There’s a thing called changing stuff

The VERY beginning of the lore stated it was a direct play, the VERY beginning

I know it was based on but there was multiple times it was said to be taken directly

I felt like blaming it on inconsistency wouldn’t make much sense too, since many Greek mythology event is reliant on the fact that gods are immortal and again… butterfly effect

Oh yeah, sorry about that. I kinda of skimmed through everything :sweat_smile:

I wish I could answer this lore topic but I can’t, all I can say is that there is a reason Prometheus became stronger than zeus, and why the pantheon lost. I can give a hint however, gods cannot truly die that is correct, but they can be scattered to the point their vessels cannot reform as was done with Kronos. Honestly tho I’m glad you’re getting into the lore, I’ll be sure to do another riddle like I did with 7 - 3, 1 & 2, 11 is standing still soon…so keep your eyes open for it : )

hehhh

can’t wait

But we haven’t even gotten the answer to 7-3 etc. yet…
Or has someone done it, and I’m living under a rock and haven’t heard about it?

1 Like

my life is a lie

Prometheus becoming stronger than Zeus actually make sense since there were many excavated text suggesting gods would gain more power if they were given valuable offerings, so that’s a nice one you did there. Like you said, gods cannot die, with the exception of Cronus and Ouranus, but while Cronus was a descendant of Ouranus(one of the first deities), he was not a god, Cronus was a titan therefore making his death possible. In the case of Ouranus, he just disappeared after his… sterilization so there’s not much we can discuss. So in the actual greek mythology none of the greek god was ever described to be actually died, only to be eternally bound or injured. And the disappearance of the pantheon would make nice stories dynamic too. Thank you for explaining it to me, but it would seem that there is a still a few issues.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.