[SS] @ThatOneGuyxApocalypseBringer but its a japanese rom-com

@ThatOneGuy sat fidgeting in his chair by the window in the back of the classroom. Today was the day, that he was finally going to confess his undying love for Apocalypse Bringer. He had loved her ever since he had heard her name and seen her blow open someone’s head like a coke can with mentos in it.

“Ah, if only she could love me the same I love her,” @ThatOneGuy said dreamily.

He had once followed her on the way back from school, and now knew her phone number, her address and practically everything about her. He probably knew her better than she knew herself.

He recalled one evening when she had lost her phone. She had searched everywhere for it, but he had found it and returned, but not before saving every last scrap of information to his mind. He still recalled vividly how her hands had felt that day. He hadn’t washed that hand since, nearly a year ago.

But no more would he be simply content with watching her outside her bedroom window. No, today was the day he confessed, and the day they finally got together.

@ThatOneGuy! Could you come up here and solve the question? Maybe that will stop your daydreaming!” said the teacher.

@ThatOneGuy jolted up. “42!” he said, randomly blurting out the first thing that came to mind.

“…Correct, but how about you try paying more attention?” the teacher said, as he went back to drawing MinotaurxExiled fanart on the board.

:------------------:

Apocalypse Bringer skipped her way up the hill to the old cherry blossom tree that grew up on the hill. Usually, it was fucking ugly, but today it was beginning to blossom, and it was beautiful. The blossoms started to fall around her as she went up to the person who had sent her the mysterious love letter.

She slowly walked up the hill to find @ThatOneGuy standing there, fidgeting with his hands. @ThatOneGuy looked up and jumped when he saw Apocalypse Bringer. She looked beautiful, with her dark wisps of chaotic magic energy coming off her lin droves, annihilating all that came into contact with it.

“So, um, why did you call me here?” Apocalypse Bringer asked, blushing.

“I wanted to let you know that, that I love you!” @ThatOneGuy yelled as he held his arms out with yet another, redundant love letter.

“And I hope you can accept that and go out with me…” he said, as he trailed off, as Apocalypse Bringer started crying tears of joy.

“Yes, of course, I will!” she said, as she became ever-increasingly violent and unstable. Disturbing the nearby soil, ad destroying the vegetation, as the cherry tree began to quake and tremble.

They embraced each other, and as the world around them began to crumble, they shared a delicate, impassioned kiss.

I made this in the middle of the night, it doesn’t break any rules, don’t judge me.

4 Likes

how many times did you ping him/her :open_mouth:

1. I was just trying to use their name lmao

I think you’re missing a character

what

What

The

Hell

I might just make this my featured topic ngl

This is some wattpad tier stuff, pure hot garbage, love it

The time of creation is no excuse, it breaks all the rules, you are judged immensely.

I got inspiration from wattpad. Pray, I don’t take it further.

“He put his thingy in my you-know-what”

thatoneguy is a fem

fuck, is he tho?

wait thatoneguy is talos right?

do it please

I did also I’m a guy. Not really directed at you Sketchy but people always be curious about my gender since I have this cute boy as my pfp. ThatOneGuy should give it away but never know

wait i thought that was a girl oh shit oh fuck oh shit NO

1 Like

fuck no why

holy

wait your pfp is male
what

I mean yeah, the anatomy is clearly male