What ancient magic are u all gonna get

Unlike other virgins who want Promethean Fire or Equinox, i personoly want Ap.Bringer.

promethean and equinox users when they need a boost in pvp and become the one and only meta magic user :sunglasses:

Electron, if not then Blaze.

Primordial Choice
  • Apocalypse Bringer
  • Inferno
  • Blaze
  • Shatter
  • Death
  • Life
  • Pressure
  • Electron
  • Equinox
  • Sacrifice
  • Balance
  • Promethean Fire

0 voters

gonna go two lost instead, Storm and Blizzard, but electron is a good second choice for me

Apocalypse Bringer.

Reasons I want Apocalypse Bringer
A poem towards Apocalypse Bringer
[SS] @ThatOneGuyxApocalypseBringer but its a japanese rom-com
ThatOneGuy x Apocalypse Bringer 2: Electric Boogaloo

g r a v i t y

I am once more punished by a ping from you for making two dumb shitpost stories :frcryin:

1 Like

Didn’t know those pinged you, my bad :frcryin:

1 Like

it’s fine lol, I don’t really care that much tbh.

• Apocalypse Bringer - Could be fun for the destruction alone
  • Inferno - Boring
  • Blaze - Boring
  • Shatter - Somewhat original but boring
  • Death - no.
  • Life - The most original one, basically the only one that isn’t just “deals high damage”. Might be terrible however
  • Pressure - Probably boring? Pretty unclear what it would do but if it does have huge knockback, it sounds fun
  • Electron - Boring
  • Sacrifice - Boring with a twist, at least it’s more situational than the other ones
  • Balance - Why does this exist, it’s as dumb as the rock paper scissor suggestion where the outcome of fights depends on who you are fighting
  • Promethean Fire - Overused but could be interesting if all of these effects aren’t just basic DoT and if you could pull up effects specifically designed for combos or maybe blinding stuff

sun magic already exists

you forgot about equinox
:frcryin:

inferno best because dark blue

Oh yeah
Probably the most boring one with inferno

I mean it wasn’t really dark blue in AA but it can always change
Like with this random picture I found on google

Ok actually I’m not so sure anymore since there’s also this thumbnail
But any of these pictures could be fake, and I don’t trust my memory of inferno enough

well it looks cool, and i hope it keeps its fat aoe

none of them, probably.

there is a lot of things i could say about a subject like this (a good handful of them definitely being some choice words) but in short it really just depends on how asinine the grind turns out to be or how worth it that grind ends up being for me

and honestly i’m not too hopeful so i don’t care about these and i’m not getting them. same goes for losts

Sun magic is for people too lazy to make their own stars.

Ignore that the entire point of the magic is making stars.

Well I was gonna get Healing as my lost and Balance as my ancient (yes I wanted balance magic, because it’s cool and op for bounty hunting) but the other day Vetex stated that hybrid builds like Warlock will only get one lost or ancient magic slot. And the ability to heal is too important for me to give up, so now I’m aiming for Life magic.

Getting a healing magic means I don’t have to put any stat points in Vitality, and I can focus on damage more.