What are you most excited for in the future of AO?

Spectating guild drama

3 Likes

playing

Getting to Level 1000 then doing a little trolling against the Royal Navy.

Each of my files has different, very prestigious goals that I will never meet! However, i’m definitely gonna try, and have a heck 'lotta fun doing it.

2 Likes

I REJECT MY MAGIC TO BECOME A VAMPIRE!

1 Like

Blowing people up in my rowboat and punching sharks in the face.

1 Like

blowing people up with highly destructive lost/ancient magics

Mud.

a fun game where I can be a bad person

being a conjurer and being able to imbue magic into weapons, really the entire hybrid build system. weapon skills as well

Have fun cooking alive

being able to play with non tester friends

1 Like

Honestly I don’t care that much about the far future, I’m fine at level 90 for now and I feel like a much higher level cap will make my mobility less fun and impressive. Favorite part currently is clearly dodges with max agility, you can just zoom around. Hover helps a lot with mobility too.

All I want is for the game to be playable with friends and content up to level 100 including builds (since rn only magic can be done properly, weapons dont have skills and fighting styles aren’t there). I don’t really have plans for the future, at least for the most part

Pretty much everything that is posted above
Lost Magics, lost spells, lore, endgame content, blowing sh*t up, having protruding knuckles to make my opponents bleed

Only a little trolling :nod:

1 Like

I mean…

ThatOneGuy x Apocalypse Bringer 2: Electric Boogaloo
Reasons I want Apocalypse Bringer
[SS] @ThatOneGuyxApocalypseBringer but its a japanese rom-com
A poem towards Apocalypse Bringer

Need I explain?

That being said aside from the best magic to ever be conceived in any human mind ever, I’m excited for Fighting Styles. I’ve been addicted to playing without magic for a while now and I like it. I’m excited to try them out and see what I can make of it.

1 Like

Arcanium weapons. They bring back nostalgia and sound fun.

2 Likes

For me it’s savant builds cause I think it’s gonna be awesome cause arcanium weapons plus fighting styles on weapons

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.