Stop being a degenerate

If telling them to have some decency sounded like I’m supervillian so be it.

I honestly don’t bother it anymore, but I found it concerning this behavior got more prevelant with the Dark sea update with these sirens stuff.

I usually don’t make these kind of post, but I felt the need to at least spark a conversation about it to raise some awareness about this, and it does concerns me when there is more than one or two horny edgelord who does that here.

I won’t prohibit those who makes “the joke is sex” or if they are funny or not, but this is not a place for that kind of behavior to be normalized, they should have known their place and go to an actual nsfw site.

@wmdrayal
Get called fun killer or puritans or stuff like. these kinds of stuff will never change, everyone has a chance to be a horny degenerate even if you post anti degen stuff.

Nobody is safe from being a degenerate including me.

@RayhanahyaR
It would be great if a mod would warn those who make these types of joke too much, but unfortunately they kinda ignored it.

1 Like

Hot take:

Sirens aren’t attractive in the slightest.

They’re Lego blocks, of course not

You’d think that’s the case but clearly with most people it goes beyond “lego block” status

Finally , the hobo council (which I’m a elder in) is getting tired having to spew pocket sand in these guys eyes.

deviantart

deviantart is fine if you avoid search terms that might bring up that kinda content. Searching for dragons gives you really cool dragons. Searching for things that are meant to bring up inappropriate stuff probably will.

guys, if you want to find cool pictures of dragons holding balloons, search up “dragon inflation” on deviantart!!! (trust!!!)

searching up dragons will probably get you furry #### on deviantart tbh

deviantart literally is 90% inappropriate content

and god save you if search for ai art

Maybe

im shocked. actual dragons. i cant believe it

Such is the natural cycle of the art community and teenagers, lol.

yeah. There are some actual good artists who post on deviantart.

For instance: Neytrix (gore warning)

bruh they drew the scooby doo crew with project moon abnormality ego type shit

yeah. very good

She also has a youtube channel and named all her pet chickens and ducks after kaiju

It’s an Internet forum, it’s gonna happen

Punishing the one who made the art is pretty dumb though, not sure why that would even be an option

1 Like

Alright I just forgot to mention is sometimes people make the art suggestive like that one King Calvus Statue WHERE HE IS NAKED and the artist even consulted other artists before posting it, also the same guy who made like the bikini white eyes where the boobs were just not even gonna say it.

ok im sorry but im defending the king calvus statue until i die, people need to understand what artistic nudity is instead of thinking naked ppl = nsfw

2 Likes