Suggest a new feature for the game that will instantly make you Public Enemy #1

I’m saying getting ganked 6 days in one day is the rare situation

Yeah same, I have an alt with like 500 hours and 10 pks and it hadnt ever got ganked

I dunno what all of you are talking about :sob:. I’ve gotten ganked like atleast 20-25 times on my current main, which has only 170 hrs

I get rked on my main too

abandon the promise of a semi-frequent update schedule and spend however much time is necessary on each update
so far attempts to make more frequent updates and create roadmaps have caused more problems than what they “solved”
release updates when theyre finished, dont rush to fit stuff into a rigid update schedule it clearly hasnt worked out

wrong thread, this belongs here:

Clan chat boards that ping everyone in the clan everytime anyone in any server sends a message

Maybe people wouldn’t mind gankers and rkers if they weren’t a pain in the ass? I got rked by a metal paladin with a self explosion the size of munera and he dealt like 500 per attack

Fun

And no, surprise surprise, it’s not a vocal minority since the only people who don’t see a problem with gankers/rkers are people who have high pk count or gank/rk themselves

What type of bullshit argument is this

Gankers saying gankers are not at all a problem:

2 Likes

i think we should add a new rig to the game with more feminine proportions i am sure this will go 100% well with zero issues

Wrong thread yet again :smirk:

ao boobs are a 500 robux gamepass

Make the empires update a new player generation so we know who the sinners who joined just bc of boobs are.

Upon joining a server, the server shuts down. No more game.

Wow just like real life

make it so you need to pay taxes with each kingdom having a different sales/income tax
sameria: 10/10
ravenna: 25/20
keraxe: 50/50
azura: 10/5
corsairs: 100/100 (they just fucking take the stuff)
and so on and so forth

Jean Paul Gaultier physique obtainable?!?!

remove muscle pack and transfer that into 2 new file slots, instead the more fighting style moves that use arms/weapons, the more muscle you get on your arms/chest. the more you dash/use iron leg the more you get muscle on your legs. now every single mage/paladin/oracle are gonna have gigantic legs and no arm muscles

Bro wants his AO character to become a Baki character

1 Like

Let Vetex kill Iris later in the story (he will be hunted down endlessly by the Church of Iris if this comes to fruition)