Suggest a new feature for the game that will instantly make you Public Enemy #1

Okay, but what about for races? Rice magic for Asians?

My lawyers advised me not to make any comments on this

stun synergies for white

Gender stats

Girls -5 Strength -5 Vitality +5 Magic and 2x cooking exp (Things cost cheaper) (Less notoriety and bounty gain)

Boys +5 Strength +5 Weapon +5 Vitality -5 Magic

Halved cooking exp gain (More notoriety and bounty gain)

Delete Edward Kenton

girls should get +5 vitality too cause they can give birth

also they live longer

Girls should also be blocked from the leaderboard because they cant become important figures

1 Like

assassins should get 2x bounty from hunting girls tho cause its considered worse

i think we should add a new stat that goes through defense so that tanky builds are punished for playing the game

this would definitely make you public enemy no.1

I think we should make anti conjurer spray

Thank God that would never happen :saluting_face: :face_exhaling:

nah, this should actually happen

1 Like

I have an idea: what if we added a new mechanic for fire (the most unused magic ever) to balance out its mediocrity. This mechanic would be called “overheat”—a DOT that would increase in power depending on the Defense stat of the target.

Add an instakill weapon

actually, fire having a gimmick that let’s it weaken your opponent’s stats could be really useful for it.

like, imagine burning being able to slightly weaken your opponents damage output, sorta like pokemon’s burn status effect.

we could also apply this to plasma, giving it a unique advantage to help make up for it’s terrible stats.

like, fire could weaken damage and plasma weakens size.

lorewise: being on fire is probably not going to let you focus well enough to make a fullpower attack and plasma can eat away at your attack sizes by scorching some of it idk

Wait, hol’ up, you might just be onto something.

this is it.

this is the buff plasma needs.

plasma should be a sabotage magic.

a perfectly unique role that could justify it’s awful stats

that’s actually really fucking cool, wtf?

This is not something that will make you public enemy number 1. It buffs fire so I like it.