Suggest a new feature for the game that will instantly make you Public Enemy #1

even worse: sometimes insects could be lethally poisonous, they will also briefly stun the player, preventing them from attacks, moving, and literally everything.

To make this even worse: NPCs can throw potions that attract you. You know—love potions. The ones that prevent you from fighting back.

To worsen this worse situation even worser:
#216) Wriggle
Touhou character Wriggle Nightbug is one of those possible insects, she’s player sized and is a rather low-level Berserker build, but has a special ability where she can not only summon insects, potion-styled, but she can also create copies of herself.

Said copies are weaker (and smaller) than the original but retain the creator’s abilities. If you don’t deal with possible Wriggles the server may crash from the amount of limbs and parts spawned.

Adding on to it when you are in the dark sea you have a 10% chance to get water poisoning from insects each minute and the insects are 3x bigger blocking your screen

Make it so clashing effects do damage
For example, the equinox effect deals 2(shadow attack +light attack) to any player in the radius

You know what? Return AA clashing! It definitely was balanced

Wdym that is a great idea

1 Like

All items in ship storage are deleted upon dying

Isn’t that already a thing?

Nope :grin:

that’s why I leave the game before my ship sinks

When you die it just despawns

when you die martin spawns where you died as a boss

If light is imbued onto a shadow arcanium weapon or vice versa, it becomes a slightly weaker equinox arcanium weapon

Drawback and Insanity being removed entirely

Lost storage spawns as crates when your ship is sunk, creating a fucking cargo flood in the sea

Lost magic shouldn’t be a thing

I will commit vile acts towards you

So I take it I won then

2 Likes

Pretty much.

Now hold still as I tear your limbs off.