Suggest a new feature for the game that will instantly make you Public Enemy #1

If only I could make friends instead of enemies

when you die in a boss fight another boss spawns in with your old boss

Don’t worry, this forum is mostly friendly—even I managed to make a few friends (I think). And if I can do it, you maybe probably can.

ROCK AND STONE FOREVER! (Complete sentence)

Friendship

Peace

Love

Positivity

im gonna rip you limb from limb as you scream in terror and when i take alll of your limbs i will insert the entirety of rb1s soul into your god forsaken brain and when you are just about to die i will throw a bunch of revive potions onto you and when you are fully healed i will absolutely demolish your nose and pump your body with plastic and medical achohol

in minecraft

Having drawback has a 10% chance that scales with drawback stat to remove limbs

rb1

rarity for things should give them a stat multi proportional to rarity

weapons, spells, and magics:
common/normal: 1x speed 1x damage 1x size
uncommon: 1.25x speed 1.5x damage 1.5x size
rare/lost: 1.5x speed 2x damage 2x size
exotic: 1.75x speed 2.5x damage 2.5x size
legendary/ancient: 2x speed 3x damage 3x size

gear:
common: 1x all stats
uncommon: 2x all stats
rare: 3x all stats
exotic: 4x all stats
legendary: 5x all stats

Code meteor
When a criminal with over 1,000,000 bounty, 10 notoriety or one that has defeated 10,000 navy NPCs enters a town or is spotted, code meteor is initiated.
After this happens, there’s 5 minutes before code meteor is done. Before that, there is a navy blockade slowly nearing the island, killing anything it comes across, be it villain, kingdom, assassin, hero or even navy ships. Then, at 5 minutes, the entire island is pelted by cannons, mortars and other weaponry. Navy npcs also spawn and attack everything at the island indiscirminately. This doesn’t arrest anyone, just respawns them with renown loss and galleon loss. However, the navy makes sure to track those people down as well, so basically if you’re on the island the moment a criminal enters the town it’s time to find another server. Any island that you go to will be code meteorized, until eventually the whole sea goes up in chaos. Especially bad for islands like Ravenna, Sameria or anywhere else you usually spawn at.

me and the boys going to war with the navy

This would actually be epic.

Yeah, we all hate the Gravy already, Code Meteor would just give us a good excuse to shit on them harder. Wind-Row Island would be perfect, we could weather a siege there, using the cliffs.

Hey, so you know how someone once suggested a “Celebrity Meter” that would cause Assassins to hone in on heroes?

Yeah, that seems like an excellent idea, what say you all?

Yes.

Heroes will suffer the same harassment that Villains do.

Wait but why would the navy attack us if we’re not the criminal with that high bounty🧍🏾‍♂️

You’re automatically counted as an accomplice and suspect for being near the crime scene. Running away makes you suspicious, which is ironic, since you will be constantly killed either way.
Btw this applies to literally ANY mob that is on the island. The Navy will shoot up the White eyes if it is too close to the island.

The more you resist, the harder they push. Every few seconds another ship spawns, and another drops off their soilders. For ever soilder you kill, two more will spawn basically. And if there is a lot of them, it’s guaranteed that sooner or later, some will manage to climb until you have to kill them, which in turn creates more who will climb, until you’re completely overrun.

The buster call basically

“How do you plan to kill me? I’m stronger than ya’ll.”
“We know your only weakness: lag”

ngl a siege gamemode would actually be pretty cool in a seperate server