Suggest a new feature for the game that will instantly make you Public Enemy #1

Have all NPCs swap to wearing either red or blue ere the 2024 American presidential election. They’ll attack you if you aren’t wearing their color—even if it’s a slightly different shade of that color.

give calvus his apoc. bringer curse inheritance from the start, causing him to winterveil yo ass.

additionally add yellow who attacks upon being attacked and you can join (you will be attacked by red and blue)

You get a bad ending if you choose to kill Elius

if you kill a mirage 10+ times in a row you get insanity

Mirages no longer drop the respective npc drops and boss drops are no longer sellable or tradable for “immersion” due to you getting 1 opportunity to kill or defeat them and shop npcs getting suspicious

(This means that you have 1 opportunity to get 1 boss drop per boss also if this is added remove boss drops from players inventory until they have 1 of them left)

And every aditionnal kill increases your insanity

i can improve that, the first person to kill a boss gets all the drops and then everyone else fights the boss without the drops (fighting iris without her bracelet, elius without his clothes, etc etc)

this will now save so fighting bosses will now be server hopping till they have all their drops (Also servers now shutdown in 2 days) and add private servers which cost 2000 robux which will incentive private servers to grind bosses

no, the first person ever to fight the boss. this is for immersion purposes

oh yes right (Also delete all existing boss drops and give all of the boss drops to random people)

Give limbloss blood (how come drawback has it but having your literal arm chopped off doesn’t)
Your arm should be very bloody after limb loss

Make it so that the player can choose to “loot” a boss after beating them. This causes the boss to appear without their lootable items in the following cutscene. Lootable items are the ones the boss current drops. You also will not gain any of the boss’s items upon re-fighting their mirage.

However, looting any given boss reduces your fame.

Shit, I actually like that one.

I don’t think it should be specific weapon mastery though, it should probably be categories of weapons like claw, katana or axe weapon masteries.

:fr:
I have concerns.

1 Like

do they appear naked when you’re done looting them

can I see Calvus’ naked, sprawled body on the floor as I rip off his bloody, soiled armor pieces from our battle?

cuz, y’know, immersion, teehee!

1 Like

er, no? you don’t loot the fucking rags people wear when you rob them of armour

If people can be psycho over prince revon, imagine how much money I’d make selling Calvus’ underwear to certain willing customers… :smiling_imp:

Elius rambling on about sea curses while the people of the sky islands stare at his bronzed cheeks:

(I am so sorry you had to read this)

1 Like

I have seen far worse, it’s okay :relaxed: