Suggest a new feature for the game that will instantly make you Public Enemy #1

Agent “thunder-down-under” Elius

1 Like

… I have sooo many concerns.

elis gyat

Make it so the vanity gamepass also lets you customize eye color in every color like how hair is, and also lets you choose the color of each eye.
(edit)
You should also be able to choose which specific arm you want to have armor removed on for armor.
Also be able to put 2 chestplates on at once for when you got torso off.

1 Like

Problem is, that’s actually a good suggestion

Bro’s failing the topic. Stop making good ideas, people.

My favorite thing to do here is make halfway good ideas with one or two points I know most people will dislike. It leaves them genuinely disappointed :smiling_face:

1 Like

I put my suggestions here so if people hate on them I can say that they are just jokes :frowning:

add GOD ship attachments that are just normal ship attachments but they have 4x all stats. they have a 1/1000 chance of dropping from GOD sealed chests which have a 1/1000 chance of dropping from GOD ships which have a 1/1000 chance to spawn and have 1 MILLION health and 1 MILLION damage and the GOD ship attachments have 1 million GOD particles and the GOD ships can drop GOD weapons and GOD armor with 1/10k chance and have GOD stats

add SATAN item modifier that multiplies every stat by 6.66x :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: and makes you red
but you get one shotted by GOD equipment users

not satan but EVIL modifier which can drop with 1/10k on EVIL island like akursius or ravenna and make your gear EVIL with 6.66 stat but GOD gear one shot you

ima list 3

1. Boost shark agro range, it litterly sucks. Barely any sharks ever attack me, the only exception being normal sharks and tiger sharks, literal whales are more aggressive towards my boat then white eyes is
  2. Make whales passive till attacked, these things are more bloodthirsty than sharks.
  3. Boost grapeshot damage against players, for a cannonball designed to work against players, it does its job VERY poorly, each of its 5 shots only does like 14 damage, and they only hit like 50% of the time
4 Likes

On a side note, o7 to the King

4 Likes

Dodge reflexes when shift locked are based on your camera direction when you use Shift Lock. Meaning you can dash upwards, diagonally, or downwards. Additionally, Reflexing into someone stuns them for 0.2 seconds which opens them up to an offensive (attacks do 66% damage, grabs do full damage).

honestly i really love this

There should be something to fall quicker :frowning:
I played too much Ultrakill and now I am tripping and thinking I can ground slam
Doesn’t have to even do damage like smash, just slam you into the ground and maybe throw nearby people into the air

Make it so that Donar infiltrates your party or Sameria by crossdressing (for mythological accuracy)

Bro wants to play ULTRAODYSSEY