Suggest a new feature for the game that will instantly make you Public Enemy #1

Make Sailor Fist into a jar-based karate fighting style instead of whatever the heck it is now. Uniquely, this fighting style would come with an innate “imbuement” that would not require an awakening to unlock.

Utilizing this imbuement causes the fighting style’s status effect to apply a damage vulnerability. It also applies a cosmetic change to the fighting style’s jars, tinting them towards RGB 237, 183, 33.

I hate myself even more than usual for making this.

cant wait for the mad milk fighting style (its liquid starlight i swear)

is there any rewards to killing your imposters or nah

(like a badge or some kind of cool cosmetic item)

you get an among us on your shoulder
(this is the REAL public enemy number 1 post)

whenever you open a sealed chest and get an uncommon+ item the game will announce it in the chat a la miners haven

for example:

uncommon: “Cool! (player) opened a (sealed chest name) and found x1 (item)”
rare: “Woah!! (player) opened a (sealed chest name) and found x1 (item)”
exotic: “OMG!! (player) opened a (sealed chest name) and found x1 (item)”
legendary: “AAHHHHHH!!! (player) opened a (sealed chest name) and found x1 (item)!”

this would facilitate ganking at the end of dark sea trips as we would constantly see in the chat that one guy getting 10 exotic scrolls

Make it announce what island you’re at too

bounty board exists

Yeah, but this is trying to make the most evil feature possible. Why not make it as easy as possible to gank them?

so then while your ship is unloading you take x2 more damage

self defense

kill them on the spot. burn them. cut them, grind them until the very sparks cry for mercy

Add a large island called “magius”

Make AO paid acces

Everyone gets free donator title!

You gotta pay 5 robux per each lvl up

You can buy permanent ancient magics scrolls with robux, allowing you to switch between ancient magics at will

“Kitten killer, I will cut you down, break you apart, spray the gore of your prophane form across the stars! I will grind you down until the very cell cries for mercy! My hands shall RELISH, ending you HERE! AND! NOW!”

(No the ultrakill brainrot didn’t affect my brain wdym)

Yeah. They drop Shoddily Made Disguises. Basically, they’re the gear and vanity items you’re wearing, but with a value of 1, a Level of 0+, and no way to upgrade or enchant them (still equippable, just useless for anything besides vanity).

That’s all the reward you get. Aside from the badge you get for getting the DSD sicced on you, of course…

mount othrys treasure charts

1 Like

1% chance of picking up a godly modified item which gives 5000 power :scream: