Sunken Giveaway Riddle

Incorrect

Possibly referring to the uncharted seas or any region of water left that hasn’t been discovered, for reference the Peacekeeper sailed South into these seas before finding Hades.

Some dude named John Thorne the Conqueror who stepped up to lead the survivors of the sixth sea after the wars that occurred during the era of AA with the Peacekeeper into a new land. The new land was the continent the Peacekeeper created then the guy named it Magius.

As the leader of a lot of dependent survivors who need a home, we see him as a prominent figure such as a captain, in this case we could describe him as one. A more direct answer would be a captain who is very depended on with emphasis on the massive burden he bears to lead tons of people to a new land.

With all that I could guess that the answer would be the triumphant story of John Thorne the Conqueror, the first man to lead survivors of the arcane wars into a promising new land. This also comes with the traditional merit and praise of tales like these such as Christopher Columbus and George Washington for example.

In short:

Riddle 1: The uncharted seas
Riddle 2: John Thorne the Conqueror / who’s role is a champion of the people
Riddle 3: The idea of a noble captain leading people, carrying their hopes and futures

Final Guess: The heroism of John Thorne, a courageous and selfless leader, showing the qualities of bravery, perseverance and humbleness, qualities that every average person can attain or build.

Also these are my final guesses.

Are these your final answers?

@ThatOneGuy

where is the hint

Alright, it’s time for the first hint of the riddle:

The answer to each riddle is a physical thing. Riddle 1 is completely a physical thing. Riddle 2 is a physical thing, but also something that a thing can be. The answer for riddle 3 has two meanings, one of them being a physical thing and the other being something that can be done. The riddle leans towards the latter rather than the former.

first riddle: seven seas

second: throne

third: a weapon

warding?

final answers?

yea

Incorrect

Going to sleep now, so won’t be able to confirm or deny any answers for a few hours

yes

Incorrect

Incorrect

Incorrect

First riddle guess is the Seventh Sea
Second riddle guess is Torren Corvus Cross, the Kingslayer
Third riddle guess is a pirate.

Final guess is power.

Torren’s cool

its been 9h since my final guesses but div is asleep so they will have regenerated when he wakes up so
final guess 1: old sea
final guess 2: royalty
final guess 3: war

so can we try answering all three at once?

1. The war seas
  2. legacy
  3. Arthur

My guess for this one is an awakening.

I haven’t read the posts above so I may just say something completely stupid
but awakenings could be considered a physical thing because it does something with your mind and stuff.

Yeah, I think it’s about time I read the lore document again. But he mentioned light, void, and dark. That could be a hint to an awakening. I’ll just leave this here as a final guess for everyone to confirm if the first riddle is about an awakening or not.

So my final guess for riddle 1 is an awakening.

As for the other 2 riddles, I have no clue. :frhigh:

My final guess for the third riddle is that it’s “a journey”.

It almost doesn’t add up, but what if the answer to 1 Riddle is Peacekeeper’s ashes, because his ashes have been floating in the polluted sea for hundreds of years, all alone.

1 Like